Lumia 920 v HTC 8X v iPhone 5 daylight photo comparison

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
No surprises there. The 920 crushed the 8x and narrowly beat out the iPhone5.

Exactly what I would have expected.

Thanks for posting this though.

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm an Apple hater and a photographer - and I just don't see how the Lumia 920 is winning here against the iPhone 5. Almost all the pictures are considerably softer than what the iPhone 5 produces. The iPhone's software is clearly set to output pictures that are ready for printing - sharper and warmer, more vivid colors. The Lumia is way better than the 8X in the sample shots and the colors are quite pleasing, but the sharpness really isn't there.

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm an Apple hater and a photographer - and I just don't see how the Lumia 920 is winning here against the iPhone 5. Almost all the pictures are considerably softer than what the iPhone 5 produces. The iPhone's software is clearly set to output pictures that are ready for printing - sharper and warmer, more vivid colors. The Lumia is way better than the 8X in the sample shots and the colors are quite pleasing, but the sharpness really isn't there.
I agree

Rajesh Rajendran

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I totally agree on that. Lumia 920 pictures are soft and not sharp as iphone5. Nokia have to come out with a fix for this and also give the user to lock the AE/AF.

Nokia please do it :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett