Gotta love AT&T

benski

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Shipping box arrived at the office, opened it up and what do you know? it's a cyan 920!

Which would be fine and dandy had they not screwed up my 11/7 pre-order and then cancel the follow
up order due to the device being back ordered. At that point I just gave up, walked into the Microsoft
store at the mall and picked up a red 920 (which I'm digging btw).

So it took a month, but they finally delivered my first choice on a cancelled order lol.
I still have no clue how the order processed as the order history still shows both orders cancelled.

JRBTempe

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Same thing just happened to me today with a black 920 -- got an email it had shipped, checked the tracking number and it was already waiting in my mailbox!

Sadly, I already bought one at a local AT&T store last month after they cancelled my online order, so back it goes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Did you get it for the upgrade price? That would be nice if you got two phones for the upgraded price. So basically two phones @ upgrade price for one contract.

ColeHarris

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh great not this again, here come the village people to complain about morality and how you're a horrible person.

Better return the phone or they'll burn you at the stake. /s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro