So where is the Nokia-Exclusiv Whatsapp Version?

Samir F

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Back in September 2012 Nokia talk about a Nokia Exclusiv Version of Whatsapp? So where is it? News about it?

i wrote to Nokia on many ways (Twitter, Chat etc.) but no Infos about it...

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
That's not the Nokia exclusive Whatsapp. That's just routine normal one which is gone as well for WP8.

How bad does it work? Is it even usable? How fast does it reopen when you get a message? Does it receive notifications on time?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
How bad does it work? Is it even usable? How fast does it reopen when you get a message? Does it receive notifications on time?

It's OK. It's not as good as it's on Symbian. It is irregular like Android in notifications but that is due to Whatsapp server side issues. It has a resume screen which doesn't exist on any platform. It is surely usable. But if you use it VERY often, then that resume screen that screw your head real quick.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Well at least we know the updated whatsapp will be 6x faster even if its not Nokia exclusive.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
When can it be available for download? really need it.
According to a member over here the whatsapp team told him over email that it would roll out in about a month, which leaves about 3 weeks from now.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
That is really long.. :(

Well the lack of whatsapp has been holding me off from getting a 920 too. But then I realized that I could use SMS for local contacts. Whatsapp does NOT have read receipts and the delivered receipts are only useful because the server is wonky and messages can take some time reaching their destination sometimes. On the other hand with SMS you know that the service is solid so don't really need delivery receipts.

Samir F

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
According to a member over here the whatsapp team told him over email that it would roll out in about a month, which leaves about 3 weeks from now.

thats a Little bit weird because WA never say a date of upcomming Updates...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo