Lumia 920 falling off table/moving ON ITS OWN!!!

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The phone is trying to distance itself from the laptop because its a DELL. (I'm qualified to poke fun at Dell computers because I own one :wink:)

larspassic

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Whatever you do, don't take the air hockey effect to a normal surface, no matter how smooth you think it is! I just made that mistake and now have a three week old phone that looks like a 3 year old phone.

johaas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Whatever you do, don't take the air hockey effect to a normal surface, no matter how smooth you think it is! I just made that mistake and now have a three week old phone that looks like a 3 year old phone.

I paid $450 for this phone. The thought never even crossed my mind to test this "phone possession" trick.

Cheyenne Price

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Why lay the phone screen side down?
Yes, it's just habit and I never lay things with curved surfaces down on the curved surface. For the record, though....a lot of people are reporting and saying it's only happening screen-side down and that's false. My daughter laid mine down on its curved back and I heard it crash from the other room when we left as well. It's happening on both sides. Thanks to all for viewing and being a part of the Nokia GhostPhone Phenom! =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6