Lumia Ghost Arnor

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have a Ghost Armor carbon fiber case? My sister and I were considering getting them, but their site doesn't really have pictures of them. I was wondering if someone could maybe upload a picture or two and/or describe what the cases are like.

steeleblue

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I had the clear put on mine at the mall. But I looked at the carbon fiber. It felt ok but seemed thin. I asked and they are cut like my clear so the back wraps all the way around from screen to screen. There are end pieces too. I have a red 920 and thought about putting the black or grey on. It would leave just enough of the phone case showing to look kind of like pinstripes. The red was definitely not a match for my red phone, their's is a deeper red.

Check their website for a store near you and go look. I also suggest having them install it. I put Zagg on all my previous phones myself and to be honest it's worth the extre $15 for the pro install. Especially since they will redo it if they screw it up.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking into these too, since I probably will buy a Black Lumia 920 due to the lack of colours in Canada.

If anyone use these with their black Lumia please post some pics of them! Thanks

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had the clear put on mine at the mall. But I looked at the carbon fiber. It felt ok but seemed thin. I asked and they are cut like my clear so the back wraps all the way around from screen to screen. There are end pieces too. I have a red 920 and thought about putting the black or grey on. It would leave just enough of the phone case showing to look kind of like pinstripes. The red was definitely not a match for my red phone, their's is a deeper red.

Check their website for a store near you and go look. I also suggest having them install it. I put Zagg on all my previous phones myself and to be honest it's worth the extre $15 for the pro install. Especially since they will redo it if they screw it up.

The closest place is in a mall in St. Louis, about an hour and a half or more from me. It's not something I can pop off to do on a whim, haha. I'm not expecting to go there anytime soon either, so I might be out of luck on that.

I was more curious as to what the Ghost Armor actually WAS. They call it both a "wrap" and a "case" on the description page, so I wasn't sure how durable it was or what its true function was. Does it actually add protection against falls or just grip to prevent them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999