me and my 920 lost a angry whopper camera off

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
If the manager is asking one of his/her employees for a clear winner, why would the employee pick the customer? If another customer was asked that would be another story.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
If the manager is asking one of his/her employees for a clear winner, why would the employee pick the customer? If another customer was asked that would be another story.

Good point. The employee will always be biased in favor of his/her boss. Not exactly what you would call an impartial judge.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I guess that's possible but I know these people. The BK is down the block from my apt so I tend to visit there quite often. But even if she was being biased I also agreed that his was more detailed which made his look slightly better.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Nokia people are the biggest excuse making, kool aid drinking bunch I've ever seen...........except for Obama supporters that is.
Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Nokia people just give credit to a company that supports their products. When it comes to innovation Nokia leads the pack. I have never had a Nokia but plan to buy one for my next phone because of their reputation. What I don't understand is the Nokia hate.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I guess that's possible but I know these people. The BK is down the block from my apt so I tend to visit there quite often. But even if she was being biased I also agreed that his was more detailed which made his look slightly better.

In day shots, the iPhone is better. No real shame in that. The iPhone's camera is pretty awesome.

For a complete camera capable of taking good photos in day AND night, and also have the best video, the 920 is the top.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
In day shots, the iPhone is better. No real shame in that. The iPhone's camera is pretty awesome.

For a complete camera capable of taking good photos in day AND night, and also have the best video, the 920 is the top.
i agree , the night shots are better. On the 920 and the i5 has much sharper daylight photos, well photos in general and so the panorama works better on the i5

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Nokia people just give credit to a company that supports their products. When it comes to innovation Nokia leads the pack. I have never had a Nokia but plan to buy one for my next phone because of their reputation. What I don't understand is the Nokia hate.

Nokia hasn't led in the smartphone world since back when I had my 6000. The only competition then was WinMo which was weak and BB which could only call, text and email. When Symbian became obsolete Nokia's edge went with it. They are now playing catch up in an effort to save the company.

There's no hate for Nokia, but Nokia fanboys are so in the tank for the brand that they are willing to excuse the many many flaws in the Lumia line and talk about the 920 like it is the 2nd coming. It's a decent phone. That's it.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Nokia people are the biggest excuse making, kool aid drinking bunch I've ever seen...........except for Obama supporters that is.

I think anyone that is passionate about something will have varied responses based on the situation. I don't personally feel like defending Nokia on a regular basis and much of what you could slam for Nokia doing / not doing for their flagship model could be associated with any number of top tier device makers such as HTC, Samsung and of course Apple. Make no mistake about it, I love my Lumia 920. I also know that it has its fair share of faults and isn't going to be the best device for everyone. You aren't going to win points by taking a discussion over camera shots taken with the Lumia 920 versus the iPhone 5 and running your own personal agenda and political viewpoints.

By the way, I am firmly against Obama and his policies but I find that anyone who takes the discussion to arenas where they shouldnt' be contested just makes people who may share their views look bad.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
if you are buying a hamburger that is expressing emotion I really have no sympathy for you. Is this just BK's way of saying they sell mad cow hamburger meat?

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand everyone. My Lumia is fine. The only thing that is different is the sound of my vibrate but I'd hardly call it a rattle. Its definitely not return worthy. Mine is yellow, my camera has no soft spots, my battery is fine. Why are there so many "problems"?

Ask Nokia? That's the only thing I can think of, lol

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
but I find that anyone who takes the discussion to arenas where they shouldnt' be contested just makes people who may share their views look bad.

I find that it's better to take the discussion where you think it should go without worrying what someone else thinks. Everyone has their limitations and restraint can sometimes come across as weakness.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Please stay on topic. This is not the forum for pushing your political beliefs.

johaas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
The Angry Whopper is delicious. I'm sorry you lost your Smoked by iPhone challenge (or in this case is it "charbroiled").

ExcaliburII

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
I haven't lost a picture battle yet, with still or video, even won over a Nexus 4. So I'm still saying it's the best camera out there:) and even with the little bit of softness, this can be cured by a software/firmware fix. No complaints.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I find that it's better to take the discussion where you think it should go without worrying what someone else thinks. Everyone has their limitations and restraint can sometimes come across as weakness.

Don't mistake restraint for weakness.

Going by your logic, if I felt the need to discuss the immorality of an exotic club I should bring my soapbox with me to the stage and quote bits from the bible while Girls, Girls, Girls plays in the background.

tact
noun

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues.

Maybe you should find less devisive ways of sharing your thoughts and ideals with the community. Maybe even take it to an off-topic forum?

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the advice ma'am but that's not how I roll. You keep doing your thing your way and I'll do the same.

Going by your logic, if I felt the need to discuss the immorality of an exotic club I should bring my soapbox with me to the stage and quote bits from the bible while Girls, Girls, Girls plays in the background.

tact
noun

Maybe you should find less devisive ways of sharing your thoughts and ideals with the community. Maybe even take it to an off-topic forum?

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site

tact
noun

Oh, and one more thing.....this is what you consider "difficult issues"?? Not surprising..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven