Incipio "Feather" series case for Lumia 920

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
The only thing is that i love how my thumb falls off of the side of my 920's screen because of how the glass curves into the phone :/ I'm afraid i'll sorely miss this if i get a case such as this, even though it's like putting a tuxedo on an already well dressed model

boobertoober

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The only thing is that i love how my thumb falls off of the side of my 920's screen because of how the glass curves into the phone :/ I'm afraid i'll sorely miss this if i get a case such as this, even though it's like putting a tuxedo on an already well dressed model

i have one from eBay and it doesn't cover any glass. Its not very noticeable

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i had feather case on my L900. one thing i dint like is its sharp on the edges and i got hurt (very minor) couple of times.

it doesnt cause any scratches to the phone. but makes it feel little bigger for sure.

thekonger

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I got one in black for my black 920. Quality is about the same as Insipio: Rubberized plastic. Using it for about 2 weeks now -- so far OK. Screen protector it comes with is useless (I have not used one that came with Incipio, so can't comment on that one)

dies, does the rubberized plastic have a good grip feeling to it? We all know the polycarb case is pretty smooth and I want something that's a bit easier to grab.

jontay02

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I got one in black for my black 920. Quality is about the same as Insipio: Rubberized plastic. Using it for about 2 weeks now -- so far OK. Screen protector it comes with is useless (I have not used one that came with Incipio, so can't comment on that one)

could you take a picture of the ''black on black 920''? :)
much appreciated.

pipe7

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd recommend Nillkin brand too, looks quite similar: LINK

I have one on my Lumia900 and its fantastic. Its a textured one, looks the same as the L920 textured ones except in grey. They're under $10 shipped on eBay, and come with a screen protector as well. MUCH better quality than the $2 ones on eBay, better looks, feel, and finish, no sharp edges like the cheaper ones. And some nice colours available too.

diesel_fan

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
dies, does the rubberized plastic have a good grip feeling to it? We all know the polycarb case is pretty smooth and I want something that's a bit easier to grab.

Its got pretty good grip feeling to it. Not as good as silicon cases, but better then phone itself (phone is too slippery for my taste)..

boobertoober

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
RXcPm.jpg

KuJf8.jpg

pWSqI.jpg

YLEiL.jpg

boobertoober

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Its one off eBay. I've seen the feather case at the store and its the same thing. Except I paid $4.99 and there is no logo.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...ee-Super-Clear-Screen-Protector-/140891160443

The buttons are still perfectly easy to press, although this screen protector is quite bad. Adds minimal thickness otherwise I wouldn't be using it. I tried the speck case but it was too thick for me. That's what she said.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6