Yellow Lumia owners unite!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow! One thing is pretty clear that those who have opted to go with Yellow clearly love those "stand out colours" - I mean esp, magenta, purple, orange and crimson - they are so bold! It's like you can't ignore the phone with screen off or screen on ;)

I've tried to have "light" and "steel" - it looks ok but one thing I've noticed is when you have new text/email the bold fonts don't always stand out on white and on dark they are too dark to easily read. Anyone having that with these colours?

Only colour that matches easily has been cyan and yellow so far.. But keep these combinations coming though, it does sound like you guys have tried quite a few already :p

Chirurgie

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
trying out crimson and liking it! One thing my Yellow Lumia has made is lots of folks asking, wow, what phone is that? Clearly stands out!

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
trying out crimson and liking it! One thing my Yellow Lumia has made is lots of folks asking, wow, what phone is that? Clearly stands out!

i get "wow you got a yellow case for your phone?", and then i have to show them it's the color of the phone, and not an extra layer of accessory

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Male and i have it dark background with magenta, other color i would use is teal but loving the way the yellow with magenta flow together. i also get the "cool cover" statements till i show its not a cover then they say thats a cool ass phone.IMG_1260.jpg

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Purple would look nice. If only yellow + purple weren't the colors of the LA Lakers :x

Which one is purple?

winpho8colors_thumb.png

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Male and i have it dark background with magenta, other color i would use is teal but loving the way the yellow with magenta flow together. i also get the "cool cover" statements till i show its not a cover then they say thats a cool ass phone.

Can you please make a photo of Indigo color? I want to see how it looks like, and if possible, one in high contrast mode black/white.

Last edited:

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, I have a red phone with cobalt and white as the theme. I would probably do red with white if I had a yellow device.

jimm69

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I have never had anything but compliments. Like the person above stated, most people comment on the cool case for the phone and then can't believe it when they see it is just the phone. I get comments almost daily on it and know a few who are planning on getting one. Colorwise, I use a magenta theme on a dark background. Its too bright of a yellow to be considered feminine.

MikeTheYid

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been through a load of colours at first I was using lime, then switched to emerald.

Green and Yellow the best colour. Packers all day :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo