I'm starting to regret my decision to buy a Lumia 920

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winfonejunkie

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
the fault of this lie at the feet of the moderators. Everytime someone goes to the 920 thread, its nothing but threads *****ing about the lack of "such and such" app from the marketplace. Its freaking sickening. All of these complaint threads need to be merged and placed in a certain section of the forum. Its disgusting how this forum is being overrun by the same thread every three days. This forum is supposed to be about how 920 users can get the most out of their device, be it via software or hardware tweaks. This subfourm is becoming more and more irrelevant by the day.

Anirudh Sarma

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
The real question is why is Skype on iOS working fine but the Windows Phone/W8 versions are not?

Personally i dont think windows mobile 8 is a finished product. There is a lot of work done on the OS. There is much more work to be done on the other integration stuff. For example, the windows desktop/laptop app that is supposed to sync your stuff to phone is so bad, so buggy. Tons of people with apple software have been struggling to get it to work.

Microsoft was/is taking a major beating in the mobile industry, considering that the "ultimate portable device" search is still on going and pretty much swinging the way of apple. They had but no choice to release a unfinished but promising product to stand a chance to be in the OS industry in 5 years.

My sincere request to all frustrated windows mobile 8 users is a little patience and faith.

Jacob Vedharaj

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I am able to use
#whatsapp
#Mobilevoip(Smart voip account)
#Facebook and Gmail chat both synchronized through a Application "Talkto"

I am depressed with Music section, lot of bugs when i select a song and repetition of same songs plenty of times, I am not able to download files using IE browser. I need Nokia and Microsoft to releast an updated patch to fix the issue.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
the fault of this lie at the feet of the moderators. Everytime someone goes to the 920 thread, its nothing but threads *****ing about the lack of "such and such" app from the marketplace. Its freaking sickening. All of these complaint threads need to be merged and placed in a certain section of the forum. Its disgusting how this forum is being overrun by the same thread every three days. This forum is supposed to be about how 920 users can get the most out of their device, be it via software or hardware tweaks. This subfourm is becoming more and more irrelevant by the day.

No I'm not offended at all... I suppose these threads that you are whining about are the ones you have reported so we the mod team can take care of right... no wait I don't see any reported threads or posts from you... I would also like to point out that there are a few consistent whiners around here that like to rehash the same arguments over and over again. I refuse to give them a forum in which they can carry on there whining. If you want to see the forums remain relevant how's about pitching in a bit. That goes for each and every member of this community. This Admin/Mod team is here to provide all of us a comfortable civil forum in which we can communicate in a civil manner. As we find issues will deal with them if you want to help the community report the issues in their infancy otherwise we are forced to close otherwise informative and helpful threads like this one.

Thread Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium