Anyone purchased things from DX-BOX before? They have neat cases

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 5 Cases | iPhone 5 Screen Protectors l The new iPad Cases | Samsung Galaxy 3 Cases | iPad 2 Cases | Google Nexus 7 Screen Protectors - DX-BOX.COM
Is this website legit or fishy? Anyone have past experience with them?
They have nice selection of cases, and they ship to Canada as well
A few ones for L920:

Leather case (although the yellow & cyan does not match.. there's more colours):
TETDED Premium Leather Case for Nokia Lumia 920 -- Dijon II (LC: Yellow)

Hard cases:
Imak Hard Cowboy Shell Faceplate Skin For Nokia Lumia 920 Case
Imak Shine Ice Cream Simple Flexible Skin For Nokia Lumia 920 Case

Nillkin hard case:
Nillkin Ultra Slim Hard Skin For Nokia Lumia 920 Case

These hard cases also look sleek:
ROCK New Naked shell Case For Nokia Lumia 920

I want to double check if anyone has past experience before I do something potentially stupid!

Thanks

Simone Ramaccini

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a case and a glass screen protector.
They sent me a wrong color for the case (black instead of white) and shipped the screen protector after more than a month (they were both in stock on the website).
I wouldn't buy from them.

TheGreatEdge

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Placed an order and never got my stuff!

After 3 weeks and email answers from a Ray, my account has been removed and i cant login to the site!

DONT BY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I placed an order 1 month ago and never got my case as well. Are they a fake company? Only reason I bought was because WP Central reviewed a case and the reviewer said he got it from this site, so I thought it was reputable.

Bin12

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Thieves!

Do not order from them.
Ordered slim case for Nokia 1520 in December 2013 and emailed them after promised 20 day delivery time. Received response that it'd be there in just a few more days. Never arrived and they will not respond to any emails since. They seem to know the exact time limits for paypal recourse.

Games Goblin

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Thieves!

Do not order from them.
Ordered slim case for Nokia 1520 in December 2013 and emailed them after promised 20 day delivery time. Received response that it'd be there in just a few more days. Never arrived and they will not respond to any emails since. They seem to know the exact time limits for paypal recourse.

You can open a dispute within 45 days I think

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786