APN Settings - Automatically set?

PhilS_UK

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
My MMS appears to work and my Data on 3G (Vodafone UK) works fine....but when I go to access points it has a list of APN's all listed as inactive....including one for 'Vodafone contract' :amaze:

Guess if it ain't broke....I won't fix it! Anyone understand this more than me? :confused:

Cheers

justsimpleinfo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I just activated my 920 today on T-Mobile USA......... Inserted my sim turned off the phone, waited 15 mins turned the phone back on, went to the APN settings, selected T Mobile... and 5 mins later my data was working just fine...

DaveC76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Any chance you could share all the settings you have used to get 3 running? Just put my new 3 UK sim into my unlocked 920. Sees the phone network fine but no data as yet. Take it i have to set up an access point...?

Disregard...it's set itself up beautifully!

Last edited:

onlineharvest

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Any chance you could share all the settings you have used to get 3 running? Just put my new 3 UK sim into my unlocked 920. Sees the phone network fine but no data as yet. Take it i have to set up an access point...?

You don't actually setup Access Point. It detects the correct settings based on the SIM you insert.
For instance, in my list of Access Points, I can choose from Bell Mobility/Virgin Mobile/PC Mobile - it just so happens these 3 all share the same cell towers.

Do you have Access Point installed on your phone? If not, follow the link on your phone or scan the QR code here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...rs-l920-internet-tethering-working-steps.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)