By default, the Lumia 920 is loaded with your ATT account in the Wallet app. In fact, it's the only thing in the Wallet on a fresh phone install. But when I try to purchase anything using that account it just tells me something about "the connection must be off (which it isn't) etc". I added a PayPal acct to the Wallet and that works fine for purchases. Anyone else not able to purchase using the built in ATT account in Wallet?

Side note, when I tried to buy music from the Xbox Music store on the phone, it only gave me the option of the ATT Wallet account or adding a new credit card. For some reason it didn't "see" the PayPal account like normal Store app purchases does. Is this an xbox music restriction?
    12-11-2012 09:33 AM
    Perhaps you have to enable carrier billing on your account?
    12-11-2012 09:35 AM
    Just contacted ATT chat online and they say...wait for it...carrier billing is not supported on Windows Phone??!!?!?!?@@?!#~!@@# What the #!@#??? Then why install the ATT account as the default in the Wallet app? Anyone else able to actually make a purchase to their ATT account? I'm not sure I believe this online CSR rep.
    12-11-2012 09:43 AM
    Just contacted ATT chat online and they say...wait for it...carrier billing is not supported on Windows Phone??!!?!?!?@@?!#~!@@# What the #!@#??? Then why install the ATT account as the default in the Wallet app? Anyone else able to actually make a purchase to their ATT account? I'm not sure I believe this online CSR rep.
    I bought an app using my Att account...

http://i.imgur.com/GHqNX.jpg (proof)
    12-11-2012 09:45 AM
    Definitely not true; I've purchased dozens of apps using my AT&T account via my Windows Phone, both v7 and v8.

The Windows Store has had issues lately though; sometimes -- too often -- I have had to retry the purchase a second time to get it to go through.
    12-11-2012 11:36 AM
    Thanks for the replies, I figured the online CSR had no clue. I'll call ATT directly
    12-11-2012 12:28 PM
    This happened with me too. It worked for maybe one purchase then just stopped working for me. I just chatted with AT&T support and they told me that my account had a purchase blocker on it (probably back from my cingular days) and that if I removed it they would not be responsible for any fraudulent charges (text message subscriptions, Free ringtone scams... and such). Once I had it removed I tested it out and it let me direct bill with no problems.
    12-12-2012 07:36 AM