Possibly getting a 920! Need Help!!

eggdrop

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
So I currently use a 900 and really want a 920. I have a brand new Nexus 4 and was offered a white 920 for it. I really wanted the yellow one but it seems to be impossible to get right now. Should I just go for it and take the white one or wait it out and see if I can sell the Nexus 4 and try to get a yellow when it is available? Thanks in advance.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure the white 920 is worth more than the Nexus 4. I say go for it and then later if you really want a yellow one you can sell the white one and get a yellow.

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
So I currently use a 900 and really want a 920. I have a brand new Nexus 4 and was offered a white 920 for it. I really wanted the yellow one but it seems to be impossible to get right now. Should I just go for it and take the white one or wait it out and see if I can sell the Nexus 4 and try to get a yellow when it is available? Thanks in advance.

if i was you i would spend my money to get what i really want and not settle for something just to have it now and maybe 1 month down the road feel like i really wished i had the yellow one. my money is hard earned and i dont want to waste (or settle) it.

eggdrop

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about waiting but I am leaning on the side of making the swap. The Nexus 4 is hot right now and not sure how it will be when the yellow is available.

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Sell your Nexus 4 on ebay - some Europeans are paying top dollar for the N4 at the moment.

eggdrop

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for advice everyone. I ended up doing the trade. I will say this white one does look damn good!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb