Cracked screen

pippyo03

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok so shattered my nokia lumia 920 screen and I need to replace It. Does anyone know were I can buy a screen. I can do it myself but I just need the actual screen and maybe some tools. Any help will be nice

DeWize1

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't suggest replacing it yourself unless you have the service manual or know the inner working of the device (it does not repair as easily as the 900, as the whole chassis comes out of the body, not just the screen, and parts must be removed to get at the screen's connectors.) There is a Nokia Authorized service center, Palco Cell Phone Repair, which will fix it for you at around $184 plus shipping. If you really are adventurous though, there is a screen on ebay for $200, or a special website, etradesupply.com that has them although I'm unsure if they still have some in stock (only the unbranded version is available) The repair center however won't have the parts (branded or unbranded) until Jan. 2nd.

Hope this helps :D

Lawrence Crecy

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok so shattered my nokia lumia 920 screen and I need to replace It. Does anyone know were I can buy a screen. I can do it myself but I just need the actual screen and maybe some tools. Any help will be nice
Can I just ask how in the world did you shatter your screen? I tried doing it to my phone and it won't even shatter from a screwdriver..

pippyo03

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Well I was all the way across a really large room and I threw it at a Bing bad chair. I missed and it hit the top of a 10 fort cabinet came down and hit the concrete floor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett