Recommend me a pouch for this lovely Lumia 920.

xcen

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a case that protects my Lumia 920 while in my pocket. (My previous Omnia 7 got a few scratches from being in my pocket, though they're so small it's only noticeable under certain lighting condition, that's why cases that cover the back just won't do, screen protector just kills this advanced and beautiful screen and lastly, full body leather case doesn't suit me because I like to feel the 'original' Lumia when I handle it.)

Through past experience, I found that pull-tab cases work best as they're easy to get the phone out, and they're quick. I'm considering Dickies ROGUE Universal Sleeve for Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 900 - Windows Phone Cases but I'm afraid it might not fit the Lumia 920 properly since it's a 'universal sleeve'. Amazon is selling the same product and it claims to fit the iPhone 4/4S, and as you may know the iPhone and Lumia's dimensions are worlds' apart.

So any recommendations? I'm in Canada btw, therefore retailers that don't ship to Canada like Amazon won't work.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
There's a thread for 8X. Look for "Custom Case back from printer". Dude is Gibbage. I call him Gibbs. He's working on custom one-off cases and sleeves for the 8X. Shouldn't be too hard to do for 920. Check it out

Or, get some vinyl/canvas, microfiber and strong thread. Would be pretty quick and easy to make. If you don't have a sewing machine, go to a tailor/seamstress or even a shoe repair shop. Just sayin. It would be faster to make one than searching all over the net, and waiting for shipping.

Last edited:

xcen

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man, but I'm looking for more of a leather construction. I think I will go for the Dickies Rogue, I saw that a One S was used in the Video, which is longer than a Lumia 920 (surprisingly), so it should fit well!

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a "shocksock" i got from Amazon. Pretty reasonable, seems to have protected my phone a couple of times where my little lad has dropped the phone on our tiled kitchen floor.

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 generic pouches that feature pull tab, and and easecase that is coming. Ive also ordered 5 other pulltab cases/pouches. Those havent shipped yet. Ill let you know how fitment is for the 2 generic ones (supposedly its for the 920). Ive had an easecase in the pst. They make custom leather cases, and when i say custom---youre able to customize it to a certain degree.

BGBrereton

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Any progress on this? I too am looking for a recomendation for a pull-tab style case for a 920. Amazon has plenty of products listed as "lumia 920 case" but they are all clearly generic cases. Of those that get reviews they often say that it was too small.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes