EE uk 920 going back to Nokia for repair

ToasterZapper

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that my lumia is suffering from dust in between the ff camera and the screen. Unfortunately im just over my 14days so ee have washed their hands of it. Has anyone else with the dust issue decide to send their handset back to Nokia? If so what has the experience been like? Unfortunately for me it looks as though I'll be without my handset for Christmas :(

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that my lumia is suffering from dust in between the ff camera and the screen. Unfortunately im just over my 14days so ee have washed their hands of it. Has anyone else with the dust issue decide to send their handset back to Nokia? If so what has the experience been like? Unfortunately for me it looks as though I'll be without my handset for Christmas :(

I've had this on one of the handsets. But was with P4U.

I would suggest, if it doesn't bother you too much, use your handset till you want. You have 1 year warranty with Nokia. So may be get it repaired/swapped or whatever Nokia does after Christmas? That way you can still take awesome pics during Christmas and New years :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos