E-mail issue

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I have only one e-mail account set up for my 920 and its the main one I signed in with. Problem is, the last day it synced e-mails was the 2nd. I tried manually syncing, I tried changing sync settings to push instead of once an hour, I tried powering the phone down, but it always says up to date. However, when I go to the browser on my phone and go to outlook.com and sign in, there's new e-mails there. I don't know if this is just an issue for me, but I figured I would post and see if anyone else had the issue or solutions?

Zarfus

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
What kind of account? Do you have it setup using advanced or the generic settings (like, gmail, or yahoo, etc).

My yahoo once stopped updating, and i just deleted the account, brought it back up, and it's good again.

azasadny

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T, Google and Hotmail email accounts all work, but it took a little effort to get them configured, especially the AT&T account because it's setup for SSL...

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I am having a similar issue. I am using my outlook.com Microsoft account on the phone and it is setup to sync email. I have had it setup to sync as items arrive and it has worked flawless up until two days ago. Now it does not. I have not changed any settings. I did try changing it to every two hours and then back to as items arrive but that did not help. Emails arrive anywhere from 12 minutes to 48 minutes after they were sent. They all appear instantly if I use the web and login at outlook.com

When I open the pinned email account it says email up to date. If I click the refresh icon, emails arrive. This is very frustrating, as I loved having my emails arrive instantly.

I have also unselected to sync email to this account and then rechecked it but that didn't help either. Neither did a soft reset.

When I do sync manually emails populate and have an earlier time stamp

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I am having a similar issue. I am using my outlook.com Microsoft account on the phone and it is setup to sync email. I have had it setup to sync as items arrive and it has worked flawless up until two days ago. Now it does not. I have not changed any settings. I did try changing it to every two hours and then back to as items arrive but that did not help. Emails arrive anywhere from 12 minutes to 48 minutes after they were sent. They all appear instantly if I use the web and login at outlook.com

When I open the pinned email account it says email up to date. If I click the refresh icon, emails arrive. This is very frustrating, as I loved having my emails arrive instantly.

I have also unselected to sync email to this account and then rechecked it but that didn't help either. Neither did a soft reset.

When I do sync manually emails populate and have an earlier time stamp

I am also experiencing the delay in receiving Outlook emails even when it is setup to sync "as items arrive".

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
What kind of account? Do you have it setup using advanced or the generic settings (like, gmail, or yahoo, etc).

My yahoo once stopped updating, and i just deleted the account, brought it back up, and it's good again.

live.com account. Its the only email account I have linked to my phone. So I don't know what happened, since I didn't change anything it just stopped working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb