Nokia Lumia 920 Tech31 D30 Impact Snap Case

HiViz Trader

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I own a Nokia Lumia 920 Case - Impact Snap. A few days ago, my two year old son had my phone and while exiting the car dropped my phone. The drop was not even two feet and prior to making the purchase I had watched the "Impactolgy" videos and some videos featuring Jason Roberts (Tech21 CEO) throwing phones across the room. I thought to myself, I am glad that I bought that case. To my surprise I discovered that the screen had cracked. Surprised is an understatement. I am totally SHOCKED that the screen cracked. THIS CASE DOES NOT LIVE UP TO ITS CLAIMS! BEWARE!!!!!

Rudiepoo1

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I own a Nokia Lumia 920 Case - Impact Snap. A few days ago, my two year old son had my phone and while exiting the car dropped my phone. The drop was not even two feet and prior to making the purchase I had watched the "Impactolgy" videos and some videos featuring Jason Roberts (Tech21 CEO) throwing phones across the room. I thought to myself, I am glad that I bought that case. To my surprise I discovered that the screen had cracked. Surprised is an understatement. I am totally SHOCKED that the screen cracked. THIS CASE DOES NOT LIVE UP TO ITS CLAIMS! BEWARE!!!!!

To me this particular design isn't without compromises even with it's built in shock absorbing material. I think you give up some sort of protection to gain minimalist style.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos