Voicemail notification icon doesn't show up!

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I was told if I turn data on then it shows up but it's not working for me. I get tons of missed calls throughout the day and it's so annoying having to call voicemail to check everytime.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I thought that was intended. I don't like it either but I don't get an icon indicating I have voice mails either (AT&T visual voice mail enabled).

johninsj

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
You should get the tape icon if you have visual *or* carrier voicemail (cassette tape? really? in 2013?) - if you have visual voicemail you will also have the vm available on device. You have to be provisioned for VVM and your carrier has to support it. Call your carrier to verify you are provisioned (or verify they don't support it)

Nimdock you should call into AT&T and verify you are provisioned correctly. Not getting the icon on AT&T indicates you're not provisioned right.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Nimdock you should call into AT&T and verify you are provisioned correctly. Not getting the icon on AT&T indicates you're not provisioned right.

Interesting. Since it is my first time with visual voice mail I just thought that's how it worked. I will definitely give them a call then. Thank you. :)

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Ah, to be fair it looks like to OP was referring to regular voice mail and I am the one that meant visual voice mail. Sorry about that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb