Groups is not working

tylernicholas16

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with group chat? i have a group chat with my friends and we all have the 920 and it only seems to update when we all open the group. it wont push notifications or anything. we have deleted the group and made a new one but still same issue.

is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

cardinalryan

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
If you are talking about "Rooms" then yes, I have had this problem. I've sent messages to my wife through the "Room" and find out at the end of the day that she never received my messages. We just use SMS to communicate now because the "Rooms" feature is not reliable at this point.

tylernicholas16

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry yes rooms is what i meant. would you wife receive the message if she opened the group and let it sync? ours is working as long as we open the chat, but its annoying when you forget and open in and there are 50 messages that you have to catch up on. it worked flawless when we first got the phone but isnt working anymore.

tylernicholas16

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
hopefully they will fix this with the new OS update that should be out in the next couple weeks. this is a HUGE feature for me and wish it was more reliable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb