Is this battery life normal?

kclub

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The first day I got my 920, I let it drained and did a full charge of 12hrs. I got it off the charger around 10 am, and I left it at home(cuz I was still using my old phone at that time). At the time when I got home was around 5pm, and the battery was still showing 100%. So it was about 7 hrs off charger.

Last night, I went to bed with around 92% of battery, had everything turned off, all background tasks were blocked. And this morning I only had 45% of battery left. It was about 10 hours off charger.(Yeah, I had 10 hrs sleep, feeling great right now)

Do you think it's normal to have such big difference? The only thing was on last night was the "battery saver, will be turned on when battery is low". And couple notifications on my live tiles. That was it. I don't see any changes would cost this drain.

halamadrid11

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe that battery *teller* have an bug, needs 2 to 3 times to kill battery and full charge it to calibrate your battery teller (whatever its called

ExcaliburII

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed what appears to be apps or tasks constantly running in the back ground. What leads me to this belief is when my battery life is excellent the phone is cool to the touch, but when my battery life sucks the back is still warm...and this is with all applications as closed as I can get them without rebooting the phone.

could explain the differences in battery life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)