People who are claiming that they don't have the "rattle"...

Oktay Gardener

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I am going insane. I'm on my third device and the rattle hasn't stopped. It literally sounds like the phone is going to break.

People are saying that they don't have the rattle, and I want solid proof.

Either Nokia are a bunch of assholes who send defect devices or people who says they don't have the rattle are delusional.

So please, I really want you to download the vibeMassage Free app and film the phone while it is vibrating its ass off,
post it to youtube or Skydrive and share it to the rest of us.

I really wanted the Lumia 920 to be my primary device but god,
I am this close going back to iOS and just abandoning Windows Phone forever cause of this frustration..

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a slight rattle, but not very noticeable. Not enough to warrant a replacement. Had that same rattle with Lumia 900 for 6 months and got used to it. There was no long term damage with the rattle.

poken1151

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've heard this since day one of owning my 920. Particularly after the vid that came out a few days first. I'm about to leave ATT anyway, but I can live with it. It's just a unique vibe to me. Whats really been worrying me is how the top part of the device feels easily pushed in.

Kulsman

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
How is this defect? This is actually a feature.

I used to miss so many calls on my iPhone 4, but now I don't because of this "feature".

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
After thinking it through I decided the rattling is not a problem/issue. I never liked missing calls because my phone is on vibrate.
And this would also force me to turn my phone off in concerts (classical), which is a good practice by the way!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)