02-26-2013 04:37 AM
665 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    I don't like Android (bored of it) but can still live with it!
    I hate the design of Note II (nothing new) but can still live with it as I really like the Note II (seriously thought of buying it)
    But but but...i can't stand a samSUCK phone in my hand :)

P.S. --> i think Lumia 920 India launch has now become an "off topic" for this thread :P
    01-03-2013 04:59 AM
    Guys, what do you assume the price of 920 would be, the 900 is recently been available at priority, Rourkela, Orissa, and its priced at 33,000/-, and the lady said the expected price for Lumia 920 would be 39k to 40 K, thats a little too steep for me...
    01-03-2013 07:14 AM
    Guys, what do you assume the price of 920 would be, the 900 is recently been available at priority, Rourkela, Orissa, and its priced at 33,000/-, and the lady said the expected price for Lumia 920 would be 39k to 40 K, thats a little too steep for me...
    Yeah its obvious, the price will be more than 38k but surely less than 45k !
    01-03-2013 07:20 AM
    Off topic... MMX A110 has topped GSMArena's daily interest charts!! This isn't a small thing. Might let the world see how large the Indian Market is.

LEARN NOKIA, LEARN!!

See yourself at GSMArena.com - GSM phone reviews, news, opinions, votes, manuals and more... . I can safely say that this phone would have diverted so many potential Lumia 510/610/710/620 buyers. And also it might prove a biggest thread to Samsung (In India at least).

MMX guys would be making this face:

troll-face-problem.jpg
    01-03-2013 08:07 AM
    Off topic... MMX A110 has topped GSMArena's daily interest charts!! This isn't a small thing. Might let the world see how large the Indian Market is.

LEARN NOKIA, LEARN!!

See yourself at GSMArena.com - GSM phone reviews, news, opinions, votes, manuals and more... . I can safely say that this phone would have diverted so many potential Lumia 510/610/710/620 buyers. And also it might prove a biggest thread to Samsung (In India at least).

MMX guys would be making this face:
    You should post the same on Nokia India page on facebook
    EISENbricher likes this.
    01-03-2013 08:13 AM
    Hi all,

I know this is weird but my Samsung focus which I got it fixed couple of weeks back died again.. I already spent 3000 rupees on it and dont want to spend another penny on it.. If Nokia is not releasing L920 before Jan 15 I need to buy another phone.. What other phones do you think come close to L920? my budget is 35000?
    01-03-2013 08:38 AM
    Hi all,

I know this is weird but my Samsung focus which I got it fixed couple of weeks back died again.. I already spent 3000 rupees on it and dont want to spend another penny on it.. If Nokia is not releasing L920 before Jan 15 I need to buy another phone.. What other phones do you think come close to L920? my budget is 35000?
    If you want a Windows Phone then HTC 8X otherwise Samdung Note 2 or GAYLaxy Sh*t 3, as you like.
    01-03-2013 09:06 AM

A friend bought it in Bangkok. And it is NOT photoshopped..hehe!

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.
    01-03-2013 09:59 AM
    Hi all,

U will be able to buy L920 by then, if not, then also u gonna buy it only. I know u r not gonna miss it this close! Am i wrong?
    Sameer Dhere likes this.
    01-03-2013 10:01 AM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/03/u2yqe4u5.jpg

A friend bought it in Bangkok. And it is NOT photoshopped..hehe!

is it your?
    01-03-2013 10:02 AM
    Have you signed it? Or not planning to sign it?

http://www.change.org/petitions/goog...-windows-phone
    01-03-2013 10:09 AM
    There is a huge misconceptions going on in market regarding Windows Phones. If asked to people, why do they ignore windows phones, they provide shocking reasons, they say, it hangs, crashes, apps do not load, no bt sharing (it was reasonable thing bt now sorted), screen fickers, battery is worst, and all compared to android. Actually i was sitting in cafe and person near me was searching for a medium class android phones, i asked him why he is not considering nokia phone. He told me above reason. I gave him my 610 and told him its of 12k. He used it and his face became surprising, he told me its faster than Glaxy S and started asking abt Lumia phones.
    I was happy to make him consider lumia as his next phone but it created a big question, will people buy new windows phones? I guess its only due to the INTRODUCTION TO WP act created by nokia. They should hv started wp journey with wp8 and wp7.8 only, and should not hv launched these wp7 devices this early. Vo khte he na, FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE LAST ONE!!!
    What do u say guyz?
    krishna6233 likes this.
    01-03-2013 10:15 AM
    Have you signed it? Or not planning to sign it?

http://www.change.org/petitions/goog...-windows-phone
    signed:) only due to the fact that i want youtube. Else, i dont care.
    01-03-2013 10:16 AM
    01-03-2013 10:48 AM
    signed:) only due to the fact that i want youtube. Else, i dont care.
    even i needed it for youtube and gmail... and google is keeping no stones unturned to make life of ppl like me ****... good tht Microsoft is fighting for it..

things like google now are a briliant concept.. but i can easily live without it.. n i hope they don't shut down gtalk for us..

Actually MS environment is pretty good.. except the fact tht its not been used by many..
    01-03-2013 11:15 AM
    First impression matters!! everybody felt WOW when they used the capacitive touch screen androids including me at that time.compared my brother's 5800xpress music to a friend's optimus P500.thought the touch was better because it was android n later came to know that the difference was felt because f the resistive touch in 5800!!
    how on earth nokia thought a phone will sell without having bluetooth file sharing in it?? when the lowest s40 had it!!! n added to that the absence f memory card.
    according to me 510 is absolute waste f money with the 2.8GB usable memory!!! Nokia is luring ppl to buy with its 5mp AF camera n big screen.atleast 8GB on board storage should b there for w7phones
    01-03-2013 11:15 AM
    Highly impossible.. its the first source confirming Cyan for India.. and no Red & Yellow.. and its also the first source to say this weekend launch.. while everyone is saying mid-Jan launch..

I am not expecting Nokia to launch it without a bang.. thats another story that till now there has been nothing from Nokia apart from 'coming soon'
    01-03-2013 12:13 PM
    is it your?
    No man...i wish...******* got it for himself..700$ that is close to 38K...
    He is in love. He is a hardcore Apple fanboi BTW..

01-03-2013 12:46 PM
    This is what happens when they launch a product late after the announcement. I am planning to buy L920 this month and rumors started for the new version of it already . NOKIA ..I hate this.

Nokia working on an aluminum body for the Lumia line? | Windows Phone Central
    01-03-2013 12:55 PM
    No man...i wish...******* got it for himself..700$ that is close to 38K...
    He is in love. He is a hardcore Apple fanboi BTW..

Got some hands-on? Let us know your thoughts if you did.

This is what happens when they launch a product late after the announcement. I am planning to buy L920 this month and rumors started for the new version of it already . NOKIA ..I hate this.

Indeed! But you should go with Current Lumia. It'll keep getting updates for a long time, and already it's a decent phone. Also, this phone will take much time to be revealed, let alone the launch in India!

By the way Lumia without a polycarbonate body feels kind of letdown. Fat design with absolute premium feel (and that meaty heft)... oh I love all those virtues of Lumia design!
    01-03-2013 12:56 PM
    Got some hands-on? Let us know your thoughts if you did.

Indeed! But you should go with Current Lumia. It'll keep getting updates for a long time, and already it's a decent phone. Also, this phone will take much time to be revealed, let alone the launch in India!

By the way Lumia without a polycarbonate body feels kind of letdown. Fat design with absolute premium feel (and that meaty heft)... oh I love all those virtues of Lumia design!
    Sure I will..he is my best friend...he stays in Laos. I will ask him everything I can...

EISENbricher likes this.
    01-03-2013 01:01 PM

Lakshman I can empathize with you :P We are waiting for existing flagship and you already get the news for a new one.... But it may take more than 6 months and may be one year for us to have this aluminum one in our hands... I'm sure not going to wait for that one. Interestingly, I would have bought L900 had they not announced wp 8 and other incompatibility issues... Good that they delayed its launch in India. But I'm not appreciating L 920 delayed launch.
    01-03-2013 08:16 PM

aluminium lumia is what not made for india. I am using Nokia from a long time. They used to put aluminium battery cover in their phones. And what happens is it catches a lot of scratches, dust and whats more, i live in Rajasthan, in summers it expands a little bit and in Cold winters it shrinks, so ultimately it become loose and easily slip out making my phone naked. I know The next Lumia will also be unibody, but still some issues will be there. I believe polycarbonate is the best ever material to make mobile phones. They are more durable, beautiful.
    01-03-2013 09:52 PM
    aluminium lumia is what not made for india. I am using Nokia from a long time. They used to put aluminium battery cover in their phones. And what happens is it catches a lot of scratches, dust and whats more, i live in Rajasthan, in summers it expands a little bit and in Cold winters it shrinks, so ultimately it become loose and easily slip out making my phone naked. I know The next Lumia will also be unibody, but still some issues will be there. I believe polycarbonate is the best ever material to make mobile phones. They are more durable, beautiful.
    Aluminium battery cover? In which models? I use E5 and its battery cover is made of Stainless Steel. Sometimes I feel that SS is great alternative for Aluminium, because that battery cover looks gorgeous! But no, it'll be way more heavy.

BTW I'm agree with use of polycarbonate. They certainly shouldn't ditch polycarbonate.
    01-03-2013 10:35 PM
    Lakshman I can empathize with you :P We are waiting for existing flagship and you already get the news for a new one.... But it may take more than 6 months and may be one year for us to have this aluminum one in our hands... I'm sure not going to wait for that one. Interestingly, I would have bought L900 had they not announced wp 8 and other incompatibility issues... Good that they delayed its launch in India. But I'm not appreciating L 920 delayed launch.
    Although I know this aluminium thing shall appear later this year; still somewhere in my mind it bothers me. It bothers because I don't have current L920 in my hand. And it bothers me big time.
    01-03-2013 10:49 PM
665 ... 1213141516 ...