Lumia 920 India Confirmation

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I've seen those vids :p

Btw advertisements , Nokia official website , Official facebook page, twitter account all are saying COMING SOON ! Shouldn't they change it to COMING LATE ?
The phone was announced in September i believe ... 4 months is way too long to wait ! :|

Murtuza Rupawala

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Stocks will be available by tomorrow. I got a call from Nokia executive. Launch will happen tomorrow. I even visited Nokia priority dealer as i got a call from them. I even saw the dummy unit. yellow one. They didnt tell me exact price but they said it will be between 35-40k. And there is going to be some special offer for first few limited customers. I think They will throw in a free charging pad. Fingers crossed.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Stocks will be available by tomorrow. I got a call from Nokia executive. Launch will happen tomorrow. I even visited Nokia priority dealer as i got a call from them. I even saw the dummy unit. yellow one. They didnt tell me exact price but they said it will be between 35-40k. And there is going to be some special offer for first few limited customers. I think They will throw in a free charging pad. Fingers crossed.

WHOA!!! R U SERIOUS??
ALSO...any idea about the 820?

Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site

You maybe right coz a npd told me to expect the units by Monday i.e. d 7th...Don't know how true it is....fingers crossed!

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
While the phone comes, let me tell u an interesting USP about it. While people were crying that 920 dont have AMOLED screen but an lcd-ISP, they dont know its a usp for it. Though AMOLED saves battery and produce a slightly better disply, but power users and long term users prefer ISP display coz it do not suffer from Pixel Burn. Pixel burn is a thing when a part of disply (or better say point of disply) merges with the screen and you see a pixel of same color always remain on on diff screen. It mainly happen due to keeping screen on for long time and that too same screen.
as 920 has ISP disply, longterm power use will not affect it at all.
If u have an Amoled screen phone, its better to change wallpaper and theme regularly and off the screen when not in use.
Like if u didnt know about it.....

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
NEWS :
1.) Now Google is blocking Windows Phones from accessing maps.google.com

2.) Nokia Lumia 920 WP8 PR 1.1 update only coming to Rest of the World in February !!!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
This is a good thread. However, everyone needs to watch his/her language and keep it "family-friendly" or else we will need to close the thread.

• Foul Language - WP Central is a site used by people of all ages, so please keep posts, usernames, and links family appropriate. We use software filters to block variations of profanity and will not tolerate attempts (i.e. use of special characters) to circumvent these filters. Feel free to curse like a sailor at your home, not ours.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wpcentral-com-site-news-feedback-help/204020-rules.html

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
That page is as it was since morning ( 13 Hours Ago). Go down & READ the text written IN RED......... its still a Rumor price tag. Please.. ITS NOT OUT !

DONT FR34K OUT.. DONT FR34K OUT.......... When the Phone will be officially launched I will be the 1st one to tell you & give you the Link to official Nokia's Shop Page alright... Now calm down D4WG !

Abhishek Oka

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Day before yesterday , I received a call from Nokia customer care executive regarding the mail which I had sent them asking for the Lumia 920 and 820 launch. He said that both the devices are going to launch on 6th Jan 2013 and will be available for sale from that day. I asked them that Priority dealer had said that 920 will be launched by 14th Jan , He replied that Priority dealers are not updated with the launch information and both the devices are going to launch on 6th Jan itself.
About the pricing he said 820 will be roughly between 28K-32K and 920 between 33-36K. There will be only 4-5K difference between the two phones. Only few colours will be available at the launch.
At last I received a mail containing a survey to be fill up about customer satisfaction from Nokia care as quoted by the executive......
I am really hoping that Nokia India is not spreading the rumours about the launch and both phones should launch on 6th Jan.
They should keep some offer for launch like Wireless Charging Pad free and all.....so will be a great deal...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo