Lumia 920 India Confirmation

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I called up Priority Dealer, Ghatkopar East (where I have pre-ordered mine).. he said its 11th Jan or 13th Jan.. with a price between 35-40k, more likely to be nearer to 35k...

rupanidm

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
dude we are talking about official price, not discount price......

thats not the discount price. Thats the first dealer price. The first few handsets that enter the market are given to distributors at such rates :)

and distributor here means someone who has balls to keep a huge deposits with manufacturers.. Not the normal retailers...

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
thats not the discount price. Thats the first dealer price. The first few handsets that enter the market are given to distributors at such rates :)

and distributor here means someone who has balls to keep a huge deposits with manufacturers.. Not the normal retailers...

ok Mr. VIP, it still means the same. Normal people not gonna get it on that price. So, point is the same, what will be the price, without VIP discounts......

Last edited:

nileshdd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I checked with a priority dealer in Pune and he said the price will between 30-35k. I specifically asked him 'not 35-40k?' and he said no.

Lets see :)

Nilesh

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Will the Indian Nokia Lumia 920 get TD-LTE support via an OTA update?
Will the Indian Nokia Lumia 920 get TD-LTE support via an OTA update? | WMPoweruser

Dude with this kind of confusion among Nokia executives and their customer support, I stopped believing them anymore... Their website says something which was initially confirmed by the customer support then they retract... I guess the may retract for this one too...
Well, before they say anything, if they really are about launching, let them say the date...

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I called up Priority Dealer, Ghatkopar East (where I have pre-ordered mine).. he said its 11th Jan or 13th Jan.. with a price between 35-40k, more likely to be nearer to 35k...
Like you I'm tired of calling these Priority guys... none of them have any clear idea about the launch...each one have their own versions which is very unfortunate. Moreover, what can these guys say when they don't want to lose customers which are already dwindling coming to the priority stores...

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
One of the guys who works at a Noikia priority dealership (in pune) told me that their 2-week traning for Windows phone 8 was conducted in mid december. And they were told that 920 will be pitted against S3 in the market. He refused to comment any further about pricing.

EISENbricher

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Those aren't true prices. Nowhere near. Check out the text below on that page, it says that the prices were obtained in 03 Sep 2012.

By the way, to prove my point further, same page for 920 xD INR 24999/- ?? Are you kidding???

Nokia Lumia 920 Price in India as on 2 Jan 2013 is Rs 24,999|Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phone Price List in Indian cities Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
bhai what happened to ur ****ty post of yesterday? U deleted or the admins? Why m i not yet banned? :eek: something's wrong with the admins i guess :D

Anyways, don't know how u come to conclusion that it's a stolen product. Keep thinking the way u want to, won't change the things for me. :)

Buddy. Please stay calm if you have the product and you dont have prove anything for anyone. Enjoy the L920 if you really have one.

EISENbricher

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Dude, if you have it (no, you certainly don't have) then go enjoy. This thread is for those who are waiting for the launch. Stop bothering us all. Go and 'enjoy' somewhere else.

Of course people will spill anger at you if you keep poking them with pranks. I didn't find anything wrong in Hunaid's post, he's just agitated because of the long wait and your pranks.

Trolling is the worst way to kill time.

Last edited by a moderator:

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone planning to get a good piece of earphone with mic??

Has anyone did any research as in which ones will actually truly work with L920 and how much is it gonna cost?

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Anyone planning to get a good piece of earphone with mic??

Has anyone did any research as in which ones will actually truly work with L920 and how much is it gonna cost?
Brother, I will buy a cheap Wireless Beats Audio headphones worth Rs.1300 more or less. The Nokia Purity Headset is way too expensive, probably will be around Rs. 15,000 or more lol. The Rs.1500 headphone will be enough for me, all I care about is music in my ears.

Anyways, I prefer HEADPHONE over the earphones as my ear hole is small so the earphones don't fit in lol. Also I should tell you all, just buy a Simple Wireless Charger for L920, not the Fatboy Pillow as the Fatboy pillow is nothing but a Bag in which the Wireless charge is inserted giving you a bigger surface area to put your phone. So providing extra Rs. 500 or Rs.1000 just for a little bit more surface touch to the wireless charger is no use unless you are a MILLIONAIRE you would buy every accessory related to L920 :p

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Brother, I will buy a cheap Wireless Beats Audio headphones worth Rs.1300 more or less. The Nokia Purity Headset is way too expensive, probably will be around Rs. 15,000 or more lol. The Rs.1500 headphone will be enough for me, all I care about is music in my ears.

Anyways, I prefer HEADPHONE over the earphones as my ear hole is small so the earphones don't fit in lol. Also I should tell you all, just buy a Simple Wireless Charger for L920, not the Fatboy Pillow as the Fatboy pillow is nothing but a Bag in which the Wireless charge is inserted giving you a bigger surface area to put your phone. So providing extra Rs. 500 or Rs.1000 just for a little bit more surface touch to the wireless charger is no use unless you are a MILLIONAIRE you would buy every accessory related to L920 :p

I am somewhat concerned what quality of music go into my ears :)

Nokia purity earphones are for around 5k in India.. I need to find out how much HTC urbeats cost, I read in few forums that they are also fully compatible with L920.

I just put this question out in the open if at all anyone knows about some other earphones which are fully compatible and are cheaper!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077