Lumia 920 India Confirmation

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I wonder why Nokia limited their production capacity. Didn't they foresee the demand for 920? Even now after two months after product launch in November, they are having problems meeting the demand. Imagine the quantum of lost opportunity for Nokia. It is ridiculous if they say not more than 600,000 pieces can be manufactured per month. I guess Nokia delayed India launch because of their production issues.
Even if L 920 in launched in India anytime soon, I don't know how long they may take to have devices in their stores. In China shipments are disappearing in minutes. I don't see that kind of demand here unless they send the devices in miniscule numbers. Well, too many parameters to say or guess when I may have 920 in my hands... sigh!

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't like Android (bored of it) but can still live with it!
I hate the design of Note II (nothing new) but can still live with it as I really like the Note II (seriously thought of buying it)
But but but...i can't stand a samSUCK phone in my hand :)

P.S. --> i think Lumia 920 India launch has now become an "off topic" for this thread :p

killachandra

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Guys, what do you assume the price of 920 would be, the 900 is recently been available at priority, Rourkela, Orissa, and its priced at 33,000/-, and the lady said the expected price for Lumia 920 would be 39k to 40 K, thats a little too steep for me...

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Guys, what do you assume the price of 920 would be, the 900 is recently been available at priority, Rourkela, Orissa, and its priced at 33,000/-, and the lady said the expected price for Lumia 920 would be 39k to 40 K, thats a little too steep for me...
Yeah its obvious, the price will be more than 38k but surely less than 45k !

EISENbricher

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Off topic... MMX A110 has topped GSMArena's daily interest charts!! This isn't a small thing. Might let the world see how large the Indian Market is.

LEARN NOKIA, LEARN!!

See yourself at GSMArena.com - GSM phone reviews, news, opinions, votes, manuals and more... . I can safely say that this phone would have diverted so many potential Lumia 510/610/710/620 buyers. And also it might prove a biggest thread to Samsung (In India at least).

MMX guys would be making this face:

Troll-face-problem.jpg

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Off topic... MMX A110 has topped GSMArena's daily interest charts!! This isn't a small thing. Might let the world see how large the Indian Market is.

LEARN NOKIA, LEARN!!

See yourself at GSMArena.com - GSM phone reviews, news, opinions, votes, manuals and more... . I can safely say that this phone would have diverted so many potential Lumia 510/610/710/620 buyers. And also it might prove a biggest thread to Samsung (In India at least).

MMX guys would be making this face:

You should post the same on Nokia India page on facebook

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I know this is weird but my Samsung focus which I got it fixed couple of weeks back died again.. I already spent 3000 rupees on it and dont want to spend another penny on it.. If Nokia is not releasing L920 before Jan 15 I need to buy another phone.. What other phones do you think come close to L920? my budget is 35000?

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I know this is weird but my Samsung focus which I got it fixed couple of weeks back died again.. I already spent 3000 rupees on it and dont want to spend another penny on it.. If Nokia is not releasing L920 before Jan 15 I need to buy another phone.. What other phones do you think come close to L920? my budget is 35000?
If you want a Windows Phone then HTC 8X otherwise Samdung Note 2 or GAYLaxy Sh*t 3, as you like.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
u2yqe4u5.jpg

A friend bought it in Bangkok. And it is NOT photoshopped..hehe!

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

U will be able to buy L920 by then, if not, then also u gonna buy it only. I know u r not gonna miss it this close! Am i wrong?

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
There is a huge misconceptions going on in market regarding Windows Phones. If asked to people, why do they ignore windows phones, they provide shocking reasons, they say, it hangs, crashes, apps do not load, no bt sharing (it was reasonable thing bt now sorted), screen fickers, battery is worst, and all compared to android. Actually i was sitting in cafe and person near me was searching for a medium class android phones, i asked him why he is not considering nokia phone. He told me above reason. I gave him my 610 and told him its of 12k. He used it and his face became surprising, he told me its faster than Glaxy S and started asking abt Lumia phones.
I was happy to make him consider lumia as his next phone but it created a big question, will people buy new windows phones? I guess its only due to the INTRODUCTION TO WP act created by nokia. They should hv started wp journey with wp8 and wp7.8 only, and should not hv launched these wp7 devices this early. Vo khte he na, FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE LAST ONE!!!
What do u say guyz?

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
signed:) only due to the fact that i want youtube. Else, i dont care.

even i needed it for youtube and gmail... and google is keeping no stones unturned to make life of ppl like me ****... good tht Microsoft is fighting for it..

things like google now are a briliant concept.. but i can easily live without it.. n i hope they don't shut down gtalk for us..

Actually MS environment is pretty good.. except the fact tht its not been used by many..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077