Lumia 920 India Confirmation

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Let me tell you the truth, each dealer has his own information & rumors & assumptions for launching of the device, non of which are sure, they be Nokia Priority or Nokia Dealers. Exact date can be finalized by Nokia only no dealer, I repeat no dealer has information about Launch, any & all information you will get from Tech blogs & other are just rum rumors & assumptions only. Well Atleast I will have the device safely & no threat of shortage once it is released :D

I am very much aware of the truth, so are most of the members here. Each one of us is scanning the internet for smallest of hints about the launch.
You were so vocal about your contacts I thought you'd, at least, have some information that us (people without contacts) would not be having access to.
Sigh.

We all will get our hands on the device once it is launched, by hook or by crook. That is taken for granted looking at our desperation now.

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I did get a reply from Nokia India yesterday. They still maintain their stance about official launch being in the first week of January.
No use of harsh language it seems.

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
My budget 32k ! I am just hoping that Lumia 920 launches in that range !! or else i'll have to buy S3.. Dying to get this phone ! :| Running out of patience !

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I did get a reply from Nokia India yesterday. They still maintain their stance about official launch being in the first week of January.
No use of harsh language it seems.
I told you :p Well, it's getting more restless and annoying waiting for the launch. I hate Nokia teasers on their fb page. The only other phone I liked using apart from Nokia is Blackberry. If the latter comes earlier with BB10 around this month end, then I would go for it.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
The EZone guy in Infinity Malad said it will be end of month ur early Feb when we will be able to buy it...I hope he was wrong.

Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.

EISENbricher

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
eDabba prices have been there since much time. They are Fake.

By the way The Mobile Store has started taking preorders of 920 and 820 at INR 10000/- It is mentioned that 920 will be priced at 35000 to 40000, and 25000 to 30000 for 820.

Well... I hope I can find some better deal (around 32k) somewhere else. My budget will never exceed this boundary ~

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
My budget 32k ! I am just hoping that Lumia 920 launches in that range !! or else i'll have to buy S3.. Dying to get this phone ! :| Running out of patience !
OMG WTF, no never, S3 is Sh*t, my brother has it, lol I laugh soo hard at that sh*t of a phone. I'd rather have a Rs.500 wala sasta cheap phone than having an S3, oh & bythe way did you even check the material it is made of, its of inferior quality, if by chance you drop S3 from a height of 2 feet, man you are done with your S3 then, it is as soft as cotton lol, have a look yourself, you will be SHOCKED, watch from timing 2:18

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
eDabba prices have been there since much time. They are Fake.

By the way The Mobile Store has started taking preorders of 920 and 820 at INR 10000/- It is mentioned that 920 will be priced at 35000 to 40000, and 25000 to 30000 for 820.

Well... I hope I can find some better deal (around 32k) somewhere else. My budget will never exceed this boundary ~

Now THAT is some solid info. Thanks man...my guess was 25 for 820. Still v expensive if u ask me..I might go for 8S.

Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
OMG WTF, no never, S3 is Sh*t, my brother has it, lol I laugh soo hard at that sh*t of a phone. I'd rather have a Rs.500 wala sasta cheap phone than having an S3, oh & bythe way did you even check the material it is made of, its of inferior quality, if by chance you drop S3 from a height of 2 feet, man you are done with your S3 then, it is as soft as cotton lol, have a look yourself, you will be SHOCKED, watch from timing 2:18

iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S3 Drop Test - YouTube

Thanks mate !
One of my friend has it and says its pretty good .. ! I'll reconsider and research more on this ..
Htc one x then maybe ... though i still so badly hope Nokia Lumia 920 comes around 32k .. :)..

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Just saw the drop test of Lumia 920 !
Man this phone is a brick !!

My desperation level has increased tremendously now !!

actually you are starting it from middle, I'd like you to go in order the test was performed....

1st is :

I am not allowed to post more than 1 video, so I created a tinyurl link to the actual video.. Have fun :D

2nd (which you saw already) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH4xYN9I5Kw

& now, 3rd & most EPIC one :
No phone, I repeat, NO SMARTPHONE CAN SURVIVE THIS ACCEPT NOKIA :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3c8il_Q6SU

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
actually you are starting it from middle, I'd like you to go in order the test was performed....

<snip>

Actually it goes drop test first, then hammer and knife scratch, then destruction. So your 1st and 2nd were mixed up. I've already seen those videos and he even says "This is the phone from the drop test I did a few days ago" on the hammer and knife scratch test.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb