Lumia 920 India Confirmation

Abhishek M

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
To me they specially called and took 1.5K amount as prebooking. They told me the price to be 38-40K and said that the device is coming on 10th
which priority store did you talk with ? could you please mention the no.? I spoke to a Nokia Priority dealer (borivali) and he said that they would be getting ONLY the DEMO piece by tuesday or wednesday and then would start taking the pre-orders

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Priority dealer in Lajpath Nagar new delhi. Actually they called me and said that Lumia 920 will be available to them on 10th-11th so I gave them 1.5K instead of 2K as prebooked amount and booked a white Lumia 920 which I will get on friday. They even said that there are special surprises for first 20 customers and my name is in that list.

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
which priority store did you talk with ? could you please mention the no.? I spoke to a Nokia Priority dealer (borivali) and he said that they would be getting ONLY the DEMO piece by tuesday or wednesday and then would start taking the pre-orders

I pre-booked @ 2700/- in December @ Ghatkopar (E) NPD. AT that time, they also had a demo piece (yellow).. I got to play with it for a good 15-20 mins.. I called them couple of days back.. they said its most likely 11th, if then 13th for sure..and a free gift for pre-booking.. wireless charger or a Philips headphone.. or something else worth around 1500/-

Also, looking at its worldwide availability issues, I think it will take to reach Alpha.. so if you can wait (I can't).. then I will say its a good idea to wait :)

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Well I am 2nd on that list :grin:. Booked one at least a month ago at NPD lajpat Nagar. Lets see whats the special gift.

Nokia Priority dealer in Lajpath Nagar new delhi. Actually they called me and said that Lumia 920 will be available to them on 10th-11th so I gave them 1.5K instead of 2K as prebooked amount and booked a white Lumia 920 which I will get on friday. They even said that there are special surprises for first 20 customers and my name is in that list.

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Priority guy told me 820 will arrive a week after 920. :angry:

I'm planning to buy A110 now. Maybe will go for 620 when it arrives in February or March.

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
there were rumors of the gift worth being around 1500 rs.
fatboy is $80. No way.
the normal charging plate is $50 .They gave it free in almost all the countries. India should also atleast get that.

For first 20 customers. I think the gift item will be fatboy wireless charger

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
what the hel is going on??? Is nokia chat now managing PR of Nokia India???? I wont be surprised if they give another date! ARGHH!!!!!

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I spoke to a dealer here in my area he said it'll be out tomorrow ! :O
Mates ! I SO freaking hope this time it happens !
No mate, its not coming tomorrow LOL, atleast not till 11th January, You just got TROLLED by the dealer....... big LOL
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀​▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░​█░░█
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀█​█░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░​█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████​░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░​░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░​░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄​▄▀

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
No mate, its not coming tomorrow LOL, atleast not till 11th January, You just got TROLLED by the dealer....... big LOL
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀​▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░​█░░█
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀█​█░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░​█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████​░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░​░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░​░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄​▄▀

Actually, a colleague of mine also mentioned to me that it is launching on 7th. In our sales team he handles Nokia and told me that he has already seen the Nokia people using the 920 in there office!

akshay920

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
even I have a budget of 31k for my new phone...and waiting for these 2 phones from september'12.
If it is above 31k..it will take a min of 6 months to come to that price...I can't wait longer :'( and this impatience should not land me buying a 820 instead :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss