Lumia 920 India Confirmation

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
:) i am following this thread..but if i go by that i should have had L920 on the 23rd Dec..yet here i am today..i don't mean any offense all i am saying is i don't wanna be disappointed and there hasn't been any official launch date being two days away of its supposed launch. Also about that media invitation the reason behind it isn't all that clear. I just don't wanna get my hopes up..just yet.
i guess bangalore already had a meeting day before yest[7/1/13] about the l920, got this same info from 3 places i.e: npd, univercell and sangeetha
Here is a delhi invitation Lumia 920, 820 Coming to India this Thursday, Nokia Sends out Invite for January 10 Event | Nokia - Gizbot

P.S
Based on the information collected from the nokia site, only 3 colors are going to be launched
i.e red,yellow and white
Nokia Lumia 920 Specifications - Nokia - India

nileshdd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
35k if it is true !! i'll surely buy !!
i asked her twice ... she was like i am sure sir ... dats wat our system is showing.

I think all 3rd party retailers have set an expected price in their system and all of them will update it after Nokia announces it tomorrow.
So, till tomorrow, we can't trust any of the prices.

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have information about availability of 820? Can you all check with NPDs in your respective cities?

As per information I've got from a NPD in Pune, 820 stock will come in the last week of January or first week of February. And I'm really tired of waiting now. AND 920 is beyond my budget. :unhappy: :angry: :confused:

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
To all guys waiting for official announcement for l920 launching tomorrow, here u go. Timeline Photos | Facebook . Indiatimes shopping announcing the launch. For those who dont know, Indiatimes is official store partner of Nokia India. It is where max stock arrives, though selling is a bit weak compared to flipkart. :p

Last edited:

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
To all guys waiting for official announcement for l920 launching tomorrow, here u go. Timeline Photos | Facebook . Indiatimes shopping announcing the launch. For those who dont know, Indiatimes is official store partner of Nokia India. It is where max stoke arrives, though selling is a bit weak compared to flipkart. :p

YaaaYY !! :D :D

@Sameer... i went to a NPD today he said it'll b available after 24th jan :-/

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine - White Lumia 920. Have been saving money for this since it was announced :) I was expecting it to cost around SIII Galaxy. Now, it's more or less is at the same price...

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
any OFFICIAL news from Nokia India for Launch of L920.. ?
Because I highly suspect that the device will be launched tomorrow or on 11th Jan... I have high doubts about it even though there are many news, blogs & Online Shop websites confirming the release. As long as Nokia India does not fully reveal, its 100% still doubtful !

Rishabh1995

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Because I highly suspect that the device will be launched tomorrow or on 11th Jan... I have high doubts about it even though there are many news, blogs & Online Shop websites confirming the release. As long as Nokia India does not fully reveal, its 100% still doubtful !
Agreed.

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I was skeptical like you till yesterday. But after holding the device in my hand last night, I feel that the launch in imminent... and Nokia has no other reason to invite a press meet. I talked with the Nokia sales representative and they have been trained about the devices for about 2 weeks and now are training the sales person at Priority Dealers. Such preparation must have a reason...

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Comon guys, don't talk about launch dates now, its really awakward. I am following Nokia India from Ages. they never write on their fb/twitter wall that this phone is releasing tomorrow, keep watching for live updates. And whenever such invites were sent, it turns out to be launch events only. But they gonna post Pics of launch event on FB after launch happened. Also Nokia india Twitter posts live updates directly from event. but real fun is to see bloggers tweeting directly from there. Nokia india will provide official hashtag of event near to 12pm tomorrow. just follow that and see latest pics, and views of attendies. I will be doing this tomorrow. see ya later :)

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
nope, dont close this thread until it is officially announced & LAUNCHED..also I want to know fromyou guys what apps have you got installed all the random sh*t & also get some help incase i cannot find something and bla bla bla........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234