finale questions before getting the 920

a7medo778

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
well, after being an iphone user for 3 years now, i want to break out
i was going to get a much more feature rich andriod device, but was drown in by the UI on the wp8

but i have some finale questions:
1- are photos taking by the L920 still blury when zoomed in around the edges ?
2- i live in kuwait where nokia maps dont support traffic, is there a google maps replacment in the store that does support traffic ? and how well can it integrate
3- i am dev myself, so can i cook up my own live tiles and use them on my handset without submitting them to the store first ?

thanks in advanced
regards
ahmed

nather79

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
nokia map does not include kuwait public transportation, maybe due to map data. But nokia drive may have it, not sure.
Or use browser for google map...

a7medo778

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
nokia map does not include kuwait public transportation, maybe due to map data. But nokia drive may have it, not sure.
Or use browser for google map...
i searched alot for an official list for the supported countries for live traffic... never found any thing

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
If you want traffic info. try Intrix, I loved it on my wp7, although it is currently not in the marketplace, the developer said it will be soon.
Zoomed in pictures are not as good obviously but I think its the best out of any phones I've seen. You can check out the post I did for pictures there's one zoomed in pic in the album.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

a7medo778

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
If you want traffic info. try Intrix, I loved it on my wp7, although it is currently not in the marketplace, the developer said it will be soon.
Zoomed in pictures are not as good obviously but I think its the best out of any phones I've seen. You can check out the post I did for pictures there's one zoomed in pic in the album.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express
does it support kuwait ?
i made the pictures question because i am comparing the lumia with the 8x... audio vs picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss