Lumia 920 - Contacts, SMS & live tiles ISSUES HELP

Alwin Abdon

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
hey guys
Its been 5 days i have been using the most amazing lumia 920... but now like all nokia phones its backstabbing me...

1) When i receive a phone call, the names just stopped coming.. and now only shows the phone number.
2) After typing an SMS i cant click on SEND icon, it just wont work. the other icons on the bar works..
3) When i click on a contact name and open it, it shows blank and automatically goes back to the start menu
4) Live tiles of Mails & SMS notification icon number doesn't go after u delete the stuff from the inside..
5) While deleting the Mails it simply automatically goes back to the start menu and you have to again go in the mail to delete it....
6) Heats up for no reason
7) Kik messenger only works when its open.. or works when its got its periods i guess... :p
8) Facebook Notifications? whats up with that... goes and comes
9) Watsapp No show yet
10) Viber So slow to send mesg with no phone calls..
11) Skype doesn't connect video or voice calls...

Any help?
dddd.jpg

UnfixedPyle

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hey guys
Its been 5 days i have been using the most amazing lumia 920... but now like all nokia phones its backstabbing me...

1) When i receive a phone call, the names just stopped coming.. and now only shows the phone number.
2) After typing an SMS i cant click on SEND icon, it just wont work. the other icons on the bar works..
3) When i click on a contact name and open it, it shows blank and automatically goes back to the start menu
4) Live tiles of Mails & SMS notification icon number doesn't go after u delete the stuff from the inside..
5) While deleting the Mails it simply automatically goes back to the start menu and you have to again go in the mail to delete it....
6) Heats up for no reason
7) Kik messenger only works when its open.. or works when its got its periods i guess... :p
8) Facebook Notifications? whats up with that... goes and comes
9) Watsapp No show yet
10) Viber So slow to send mesg with no phone calls..
11) Skype doesn't connect video or voice calls...

Any help?
View attachment 24893

1-6 - Uninstall Skype, it sounds like your MS account is stuck in a loop updating which is caused by the Skype PREVIEW app.
7 - kik sucks on WP8, it worked great for me on WP7 but not on 8, I have contacted their support and they do not plan on updating it
9 - you really want help with that? Sounds like you are just complaining

good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss