Whose Rollin' with Batman Black?

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Me. The colours are awesome and make more people aware of WP, but I really like the look of my black 920. It looks so sophisticated and professional.

mt219

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
rolling with black because i really liked the feel of the matte. thought about cyan, but didn't feel like waiting any longer for it

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
When I get my income tax return I will be rolling with batman as it's currently the only color available in Canada. :'( Otherwise I would be down with the Stormtrooper.

NaughtyNibbler

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I gave up waiting for the Cyan as well. Bought a black one a couple of days ago. I'm actually happy with the choice so far. I get bored and anticipate I will enjoy changing my color tiles periodically and using various colored covers. I'm thinking that it will look better with black peaking out from under a cover, versus some other color, should a cover NOT cover all the color on the phone.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I got black because when I went on release day (11/9), there were no reds there (they said maybe in a few days). I didn't get it for Batman in the slightest, nor will I refer to it as "Batman Black." Sorry, not that big on Batman.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I got black because when I went on release day (11/9), there were no reds there (they said maybe in a few days). I didn't get it for Batman in the slightest, nor will I refer to it as "Batman Black." Sorry, not that big on Batman.

That's ok. Batman's awesomeness isn't dependent on anybody actually liking him. He's sovereignly awesome

eazyweazy3

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Right here. I like to refer to it as Beautiful Black. Although Batman Black is very nice also.

The sleekness of this phone in black is amazing imo. No need for the attention grabbing red and yellow (nice colors and to each their own) but for me personally, Black is where it's at. If I want some color, I'll buy a rock case from eBay for $8.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers