Virgin mobile on lumia 920 (UK)

xH4RRYx

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi there, i got a lumia 920 and popped my virgin mobile sim in it when i first got it and it worked perfectly, i had to put in the internet apn but that was no hassle. I reset my phone due a problem with the volume not changing and it got bricked so i went to phones4u and got a replacement but when i put my sim card in this phone it seemed to receive texts very late and nothing else. I called virgin mobile support and they sent me a new sim saying the old one was broken and so i put this sim in and I'm having the same problem. Ive tried every available method of putting an internet apn in but it doesn't seen to be working :/ does anyone have any idea how i can get this to work? The sim works but the internet doesn't :(
Cheers

Evan_ISS

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You seem to have a duff phone and/or SIM.

I tested my 920 when I got it from P4U with my Virgin SIM just to be on the safe side. It worked out of the box without any problems. I literally put it in my shirt pocket, took the box, paid and left the store with a fully working phone.

I would go back to them and try the same, they were quite helpful in my case.

xH4RRYx

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
turned out when i called virgin mobile to activate the sim the person on the other end didnt actually activate the sim. the wonders of call centres

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon