Naked 920 club

Ka Kit U

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I think any case or cover is a disgrace to this art piece....

I know I am risking it, but my lumia is and will always be naked.

Anyone?

2DrO4

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine is naked. The body still gets scratches when I put on a case anyway due to little things getting in between the case and the phone.

The phone is solid enough to withstand falls under normal circumstances.

PhilR8

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Naked for now, but I'll probably get a case once the Otterbox Defender comes down in price a little bit. My wife has the Defender for her Evo 4G LTE and it feels very good in the hand - very solid and grippy.

jd195

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
No case yet, but I may pick up a bumper case or something soon. I seem to have issues with it nearly slipping out of my hand a lot.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Not getting a case for this, it would be like putting a burka on my girlfriend or covering my Porsche with a tarp.

Lawrence Crecy

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
It's Nokia.. I'm glad to tell people I don't need a case or screen protector because I have a Nokia, oh and dropping it is going to hurt whatever it hits more than the phone :D.

Rich White

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have an Otter Box Defender for when I need it. And I do.

Bought a Krusell Tumba Vintage Brown when carrying the Lumia instead of my wallet (The Krussell requires you undress the 920 before using and has a credit card pocket ). Nice for bars and restaurants but a very tight fit and doesn't hold headphones. Yet to find the perfect case

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
No case. Haven't used on on any of my phones since the iPhone 3GS days. The comment about "work of art" is true. An iPhone 4/4S especially. God those things are wonderful to look at and to hold. You can tell The Steve had a hand in the design. As for the Lumia series, same thing. Beautiful.
-joe-

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought a case but I'm careful enough with it(checking to make sure it's in my pocket before leaving the car, in my pocket while going down staircases, ect.) that I think I might just keep it naked. It's my red beauty. Feels really weird saying that but compared to every other phone, it is(especially android phones, blech). Ordered a back and front skin thing. Hopefully it isn't filmy.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
No case, probably screen protector because of nice little 2mm scratch I can feel with nail.

Otherwise naked, and carried around snugly nestled in an oakley sunglasses sleeve!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo