playlists

nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem yesterday :)

I was on the phone with Nokia Care for almost an hour.

You can't sync with itunes or zune nor you can drag and drop it from your itunes to your Windows Phone.

The only way to do it is: Plug your phone to your pc using the usb cable and then copy over your music files or drag it using your windows explorer to your Nokia Lumia 920 music folder.

I have emailed Nokia ceo stephen Elop regarding this and he was kind of to reply back with a response that "Nokia is working with Microsoft on this issue and we will soon have a way to directly sync Nokia devices

BlackSaint

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Just connect ur phone to ur pc,,, then access the music folder,,, from there u can use the control key to select the songs for ur playlist,,, then u can rigth click and create playlist

BlackSaint

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
another trick for orgnizing ur songs,,, before transferring ur songs from ur pc to ur phone, u can again using the control key to choose the songs that u want to group,,, then right click and click on properties then choose the detail tab,,,, type at the genres area (eg. pop),,,U can now transfer it to ur phone,,, and u will see songs u choose at the genres area

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999