Which app should I avoid?

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. Just picked up my package for the Rogers Lumia 920 from Negri. It is beautiful and gorgeous. As an early adopter of Windows Phone, I am so much exited to get this phone to replace my 2-years old HD7. The thing that I am concerning right now is that which WP8 can cause weird behavior on the 920. For example, most people reported that Skype beta, Battery Status, and some WP8 apps can cause the phone freeze and in worst case, we have to flash it back. I really don't want to flashing a new phone at this point so I want to avoid to install these apps and wait for them to get updated. Just I don't know which one should I avoid, so any thought?

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I have an 8X, and I've got tons of different things. Nice thing is, if you load something and its buggy, or you just don't like, tap, hold and uninstall. Hardly ever a need even to cycle it off then on. I suggest get what you're into. All the apps get checked before they're published, so you'll have NO worries or issues about malware.

My faves lately:

Audiocloud
Pocket Golf
vNESlite
WPCentral
Words by Post
The Angry Birds collection
Facebook Viewer by Cambrio
Football Now
Crackle
Stop the Music

Welcome to Windows Phone.

Happy Holidays!!!

Last edited:

Anirudh Sarma

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. Just picked up my package for the Rogers Lumia 920 from Negri. It is beautiful and gorgeous. As an early adopter of Windows Phone, I am so much exited to get this phone to replace my 2-years old HD7. The thing that I am concerning right now is that which WP8 can cause weird behavior on the 920. For example, most people reported that Skype beta, Battery Status, and some WP8 apps can cause the phone freeze and in worst case, we have to flash it back. I really don't want to flashing a new phone at this point so I want to avoid to install these apps and wait for them to get updated. Just I don't know which one should I avoid, so any thought?

trial and error, if something works out keep it if not uninstall it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99