The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hey guys. Just picked up my package for the Rogers Lumia 920 from Negri. It is beautiful and gorgeous. As an early adopter of Windows Phone, I am so much exited to get this phone to replace my 2-years old HD7. The thing that I am concerning right now is that which WP8 can cause weird behavior on the 920. For example, most people reported that Skype beta, Battery Status, and some WP8 apps can cause the phone freeze and in worst case, we have to flash it back. I really don't want to flashing a new phone at this point so I want to avoid to install these apps and wait for them to get updated. Just I don't know which one should I avoid, so any thought?
    12-17-2012 09:36 AM
    I have an 8X, and I've got tons of different things. Nice thing is, if you load something and its buggy, or you just don't like, tap, hold and uninstall. Hardly ever a need even to cycle it off then on. I suggest get what you're into. All the apps get checked before they're published, so you'll have NO worries or issues about malware.

My faves lately:

Audiocloud
    Pocket Golf
    vNESlite
    WPCentral
    Words by Post
    The Angry Birds collection
    Facebook Viewer by Cambrio
    Football Now
    Crackle
    Stop the Music

Welcome to Windows Phone.

Happy Holidays!!!
    Last edited by juanitoriv; 12-17-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    12-17-2012 09:45 AM
    Hey guys. Just picked up my package for the Rogers Lumia 920 from Negri. It is beautiful and gorgeous. As an early adopter of Windows Phone, I am so much exited to get this phone to replace my 2-years old HD7. The thing that I am concerning right now is that which WP8 can cause weird behavior on the 920. For example, most people reported that Skype beta, Battery Status, and some WP8 apps can cause the phone freeze and in worst case, we have to flash it back. I really don't want to flashing a new phone at this point so I want to avoid to install these apps and wait for them to get updated. Just I don't know which one should I avoid, so any thought?
    trial and error, if something works out keep it if not uninstall it
    12-17-2012 09:54 AM