Se mw600 Bluetooth headset--Does it work with Nokia Lumia 920?

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if the bt headset mw600 from sonyericsson works on lumia 920 I have one and earplugs to it from denon .
(If not I need to buy earplugs that is good) if so any tip?

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Sv: Se mw600

Yes, it worked for me perfectly. Nice Bluetooth headset, very good sound quality.

Cool thanks yes they are awesome and when I bought the earplugs (cords ) from denon it even got better.
now I only need to get my phone: -)

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

Phil Wu

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
hi guys, i have the same headset but cant get it to show up on my phone? any ideas? it worked fine with my focus.. thanks

Stelladel

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it worked for me perfectly. Nice Bluetooth headset, very good sound quality.

It may have worked "perfectly" for you, but it doesn't work for me and having trawled through numerous forums/sites it doesn't for others, the BT headset pairs up very quickly but and shows I have voice and music, just one small problem, there is no audio - which sort f defeats the purpose of a BT headset! The MW 600 works "Perfectly" on my Nexus 7 and other devices, just doesn't play nice with WP 8.

ArranM

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue with the 925, then I followed these instructions

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/mw600/userguide_EN_MW600_1236-6504.1.pdf#page10

the key is to turn off the headset, turn on Bluetooth on you phone then turn on the mw600 but holding the power button until you get the
search spinner on the mw600Then it show appear on the phone as an option to connection

hope this helps someone. [/FONT]

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I use the MW600 when I work out and it's pretty decent overall but I tend to listen to continuous mix music when I use it. I have found that when listening to single tracks, it occasionally pauses between tracks which is rather annoying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion