Calendar

dang121

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi just want to know if there is a calendar app that is similar to CalendarSkin on iOS. My wife want to be able to select multiple date and set it to work or whatever the occasion is. Instead of go in one by one adding the occasion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

renika t

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi just want to know if there is a calendar app that is similar to CalendarSkin on iOS. My wife want to be able to select multiple date and set it to work or whatever the occasion is. Instead of go in one by one adding the occasion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
i too having that doubt pls provide solution

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
are you talking about a recurring appointment? You can set recurrences in the live calendar and sync that to the phone or do the same in desktop outlook iif you have your outlook set up to use your hotmail/msn/live calendar checked in the outlook desktop (Iam not talking about outlook.com)

dang121

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes I am talking about recurring appointment. But instead of it occur 1 every day or weeks or month, it might be monday and tuesday this week and wednesday and friday the week after, it is basically her work schedule. In iOS, there is an app that is called CalendarSkin and it basically link to the Calendar on the phone but when you open it, you can select multiple date and set it to work or any occasion. It very straight forward and easy to use. We don't use desktop Outlook so that is why she just want a stand alone calendar app for this. I have not found any calendar app that she can be able to do this. Just want to know if anyone here come across one. This question is basically applied to the MS Surface RT also not just for window phone 8. Does not looks like there is an calendar apps that can do this in the Window 8 store. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

dang121

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi

It been 8 months now and I just want to know if any progress on this issue? Anyone can comment on this issue?
From iOS there are lot of calendar apps that can do Batch operations and I just want to know if any developer or exising WP calendar app can do this? I am still waiting for someone with a good answer.

Thanks

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm not quite sure want it is you want the calendar to display, but I just downloaded it to my iPod to see what it's like. It's a very comprehensive calendar, much like the Symbian ones Nokia used to do. I find the Windows Phone calendar to be extremely poor in every aspect - both visually and functionally.
Some of the calendar apps have added functions but it's a minefield to plough through. I'm sure I did see a few scheduling apps which might be more or what you require.
Sorry couldn't be much more helpful.

villiansv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Closest I can come up with is to use calendar.live.com. Create a recurring appt, e.g. every thursday of each week. Switch to monthly view and just start drag/dropping each appt to where relevant each week. Using firefox, drag and drop works fine in the web app (and ofc it will sync to the phone). Not sure if irregular recurrence can be done with an app, even desktop outlook can't do this easily.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
have you looked at Chronos calendar? I am not sure if it can do the specific task you are looking for, but it certainly is much better and more comprehensive than the built-in calendar

dang121

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Download Shift Scheduler and it did nothing. I write to Chronos Calendar and the developer said he will try to implement this features. Hopefully soon it will have this feature.

Thanks

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss