Lumia 920 Update on server?

omghaxx

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
did my update - Nokia Suite actually did everything for me, download the latest firmware, install it etc etc. I did not have to use navifirm. The tricky part was to get it to go into the nokia recovery mode.

everything web related loads so muchhh faster yay I heart my wp8.

no regrets so far.

Last edited:

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I've installed it tonight on my AT&T Lumia 920. Of course, I did it because I was impatient and didn't mind wiping my phone. I don't recommend it for most folks, especially since we're confirmed to get it tomorrow. :)

Anyway, I've already set my Wi-Fi to always on, customized my send text message "call reject" options, and played with the camera a bit... definitely very nice improvements, so I'm sure everyone will be pleased... unless you still want 40MP, in which case, really... want in one hand, and crap in the other, then come back next year for the Lumia 920 follow-up.

renika t

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
My friend tried to hard reset his 920 and got the infamous spinning gears. So he's using the Nokia software to fix it and he said the new version is in the software (ATT_US...PR1_1_V3_RED). Is anyone else seeing this? I'm at work and can't check right now.
help me i too need solution

onlineharvest

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
someone mentioned seeing the Rogers version in the same folder. Perhaps tomorrow.

I'm one to talk, I haven't received one update naturally. I'm scanning QR codes like its crack! lol

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
That's great news! Hopefully it will come tomorrow. I refreshed it 4 times today, just 4 times. haha
You mean you don't even get app updates?! I usually update by searching or QR code too, but I got the marketplace tile update at least 3 times already (once 10, once 3, once 7 for today)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss