Lumia 920 Update on server?

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone explain how to flash the new software?

Its in the sticky section if you want. look for how to re flash a bricked phone. Should be the same procedure. plus, if you mess up, you will have a bricked phone and then the procedure to restore using that will be exactly what you need.

GomzyRockz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Its in the sticky section if you want. look for how to re flash a bricked phone. Should be the same procedure. plus, if you mess up, you will have a bricked phone and then the procedure to restore using that will be exactly what you need.

Haha. I know you were just giving an advice, but it was hilarious.

jonesychris

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else loading this? Do you get your text messages back if you are backing them up to the server after the wipe and reload? I have the patience of a 4 year old, i'll probably load it when I get home if the OTA hasn't happend yet.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else loading this? Do you get your text messages back if you are backing them up to the server after the wipe and reload? I have the patience of a 4 year old, i'll probably load it when I get home if the OTA hasn't happend yet.

I got all my text messages saved when I loaded portico a few hours ago.

Saint Michael

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'd think the international Lumias would get it first, but seems not? If its rolling out the next days from,atnt when do ya all recon us Europeans getting it?

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site

I got all of my messages that had been backed up last time I was connected to WiFi so I was missing some. Just a word of caution since auto backups only happen on wifi unless you haven't connected to wifi for a week then it will do it over cell. I also took screen shots of my start screen and have been reinstalling apps for a while now and replacing them on my start screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos