Anyone with an Otterbox Commuter willing to share pics and a review?

thekonger

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I think I have seen a post on them but can't find it now. Deciding on if I should wait for Nokia's form-fitted case or get a Commuter.

taudilee

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I think I have seen a post on them but can't find it now. Deciding on if I should wait for Nokia's form-fitted case or get a Commuter.
tried one at att store. I was the one I always planned to put case on my phone. But this time I really think it is no sense to put a plain bulky case on a nice looking phone and you probably get a new phone every 1.5 year

LordXaero

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Pics can be found here:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=0dfa8e2255ca91f3&id=DFA8E2255CA91F3!866

I have one on my phone, and I like it. It does however take away from the sleek design of the phone, and if you have any color besides black or white, the case covers up about 98% of the phone, only leaving a small area on the front, and the camera on the back to show the color of your phone.

As far as durability, this case is solid. It grips the phone perfectly. I don't feel paranoid anymore about taking my phone out over concrete, or hard surfaces. It comes with a screen protector aswell, and seems to be working fairly well for me. I do however wish it was antiglare, but that's just my preference.

Well worth the $35. Steer away from ordering online for now, shipping took for ever for me, I guess because of the Holidays.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo