Music volume issue

Awaz

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I encountered two issues with music playback with this phone. Though harmless, albeit mildly annoying, I want to post here just to make sure I did not do something to cause this.

1. I switched albums and all of a sudden I get sound only from my left earphone. I first thought my earphone was shot. Tried with two different pair and same deal. Shut the phone down and turned back on, issue resolved. But it sure was strange.

2. I was listening to Nokia Music and decided to switch to listen to my personal music. Switched albums and the volume is waaaaaay down. Even if I max the volume using the buttons, the sound volume through my earphones remained the same and it is waaaay low. Shut the phone down and turned back on, issue gone.

Anyone encountering this? So far, each issue happened only once.

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
It's more than likely the volume the albums were recorded. I noticed when I first bought a Kings of Leon album (CD) that it was much quieter than a lot of my other CD's. Muse is the same as well.

Awaz

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I do not think it is the volume at which the albums were recorded. The same album played fine before. And once I shut the phone off and turned it back on, everything is back to normal. I am just wondering if I touched a setting or something that did that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro