Nokia Ringtone Maker

AgentPAK

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if Nokia Ringtone Maker is still available in the Nokia Collection for the Lumia 920. I just upgraded my phone to the 920 and I read about that app in a previous article but don't see it in the list? Thanks

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if Nokia Ringtone Maker is still available in the Nokia Collection for the Lumia 920. I just upgraded my phone to the 920 and I read about that app in a previous article but don't see it in the list? Thanks

I couldn't find it either but i just went to google and typed in Nokia ringtone maker xap
and put it on the sd card and installed it that way.

MerlotC

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I think there was a problem with some people that had either drm or cloud stored music and crashing which they are probably addressing. Works fine on my 920 though.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I think there was a problem with some people that had either drm or cloud stored music and crashing which they are probably addressing. Works fine on my 920 though.

For some, like myself, the app wouldn't open at all. I just don't know how it worked for some and not for others

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
My music is cloud music, but I downloaded them to my device and still can't create a ringtone with the songs. It doesn't even show.

To get the Ringtone Maker... pick any Nokia Collection app and then choose 'More from Nokia Corporation'. At that point, you will find it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo