Genuine Nokia Adapter Cable USB OTG For Lumia 920

kong u

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody tried one of these:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=271077218135

Do they actually work if the 920 doesnt actually support USB OTG? Does this give me the ability to drag and drop files to and from external devices such as a flash drive or external hd.
If it does then my holiday storage problems are solved!

I know my mate bought a USB OTG cable for his Galaxy S2 and that works like a charm.

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=271077218135

Do they actually work if the 920 doesnt actually support USB OTG? Does this give me the ability to drah and drop files to and from external devices such as a flash drive or external hd.

I know my mate bought a USB OTG cable for his Galaxy S2 and that works like a charm.

Any microusb cable should work..for syncing/drag-drop

kong u

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I understand that any microUSB cable will connect the 920 to a computer/laptop to allow transfer but on holiday I will not have the luxury of both of these.

However i do have many flash drives that I could take with me and when memory gets full I'd like the ability to transfer directly to a flash or external hd.

Last edited:

NokiaLumiaPro

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
This item is not supported on Nokia Lumia 920 as I tested. The micro usb slotdoes not support this item. The plug is square which in no way fits in Nokia Lumia 920. Do not waste money buying this and even WP8 does not support USB On The Go right now.

www.nokialumia.pro

Genuine Nokia Adapter Cable USB OTG For Lumia 920 | eBay

Do they actually work if the 920 doesnt actually support USB OTG? Does this give me the ability to drag and drop files to and from external devices such as a flash drive or external hd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett