Alternatives to HTC Clock

ColeHarris

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I was wondering that too, I really love the way that clock looks. Maybe someone can rip the app from the 8X and use it to make a duplicate and post it to the store, could be an easy way to make some quick cash... hey that's actually a good idea maybe I'll try and do that.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
God I can't imagine anything tackier than that damn ubiquitous ugly flip clock you see EVERYWHERE. I'm sick of seeing it and I've never even owned one of the phones that had it LOL. Every damn Android crap phone has it, or a knockoff of it. Even Nokia copied it for Symbian. It is one of the ugliest interface features I've ever seen on a smartphone and I'm glad my phone doesn't have it.

weis

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
God I can't imagine anything tackier than that damn ubiquitous ugly flip clock you see EVERYWHERE. I'm sick of seeing it and I've never even owned one of the phones that had it LOL. Every damn Android crap phone has it, or a knockoff of it. Even Nokia copied it for Symbian. It is one of the ugliest interface features I've ever seen on a smartphone and I'm glad my phone doesn't have it.

Well, actually any live tile clock is a improvement over the teeny-weeny clock that we have. I'd take one any time, even an ugly one...

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Not the flip clock, the clock on the 8x ;)

Yeah, no thanks.

I understand some people like that, but I'm just not keen on wasting 1/4 of my screen on displaying a big ugly clock. It's unnecessary, I can read the time as it's displayed already just fine. Doesn't anyone wear a watch anymore?

I understand why some people might like to have this feature though, even though I don't want it. I suspect someone will make an app that does it before too long, if they haven't already. Judging by how many ugly Androids I see with big ugly clocks on the screen, it's obviously a popular feature so there is an opportunity for a developer there.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, no thanks.

I understand some people like that, but I'm just not keen on wasting 1/4 of my screen on displaying a big ugly clock. It's unnecessary, I can read the time as it's displayed already just fine. Doesn't anyone wear a watch anymore?

I understand why some people might like to have this feature though, even though I don't want it. I suspect someone will make an app that does it before too long, if they haven't already. Judging by how many ugly Androids I see with big ugly clocks on the screen, it's obviously a popular feature so there is an opportunity for a developer there.

I feel ya, honestly I don't know why u want it, prolly cause its not available on Nokia lol

Mr_Drewskie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Why can't it be included in the Calender app? In double wide mode there is plenty of room for a clock even if you have plenty of reminders you could just have the clock float to the background.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05