I tried photobeamer for the first time today and its great app. The only thing i wish is that I dont need to scan the QR code that way i can share my pics with friends and family across the world if i can just provide them a code when the use photobeamer....

Is there an alternative app that allows me to share my pics straight from my album (on phone) like photobeamer without having to scan the QR code so i can share pics withoiut uploading.

Thanks in advance
    12-24-2012 07:07 AM
    Skydrive. Works great. Just share to skydrive, share the folder with uploads with a couple of your friends/ family and there you go.
    12-24-2012 07:38 AM
    I've read somebody on here when the APP came out that you can just have them open the photobeamer website ... have them take a picture of the QR code and email it to you ... then you can scan it and it shows up on their computer ...

Now I haven't tested it ... but I read that it works
    12-24-2012 08:28 AM
    I've read somebody on here when the APP came out that you can just have them open the photobeamer website ... have them take a picture of the QR code and email it to you ... then you can scan it and it shows up on their computer ...

Now I haven't tested it ... but I read that it works

yes tht works

but i wont ask granny to do tht.
    agadgetgeek likes this.
    12-25-2012 01:12 AM