UK returns policy P4U prchased phone with issues

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
My speakers have issues and I want to get a replacement. Do I go via P4U or can I send it direct to Nokia? Nightmare situation. Ideally I want a replacement, but experiences tells me I will be out of luck. I placed the order over the phone, so not sure who is best to speak to. I know some people on these forums seem to get things moving by going via Nokia Care. Any other UK buyers found a successful route to a replacement or speedy repair?

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Not found them to be helpful in the slightest with the purchase yet. Not looking forward to more contact with them. I will have a word with them after new year. Need the camera on the phone due to the time of year.

barne19801

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I bought the 820, had 3 of them with 3 different faults so in the end i asked to change to an 8x and they did, i bought the phone sim free too, which usually means you well out of luck but they were very good.

RagBuster

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I phoned support and they gave me a reference code for the fault/issue and they then asked for me to take it in to store. The store issued a brand new replacement, well at least they did once they had one to replace it with.

Jealy666

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm kinda on the same boat except my issues aren't as bad.

I have the "clicky indent" at the top of the phone as well as a weak sleep button.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
What procedure did you follow and how long after purchase? I got min approx 40 days ago. Do I call support first or just wander in to the store?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers