Lumia 920 display LCD 1 column just shows green

ccube1

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Happily got my yellow Lumia 920 on first day of launch in Singapore. However, after playing with it for just less than 3 weeks.
One column of the display just shows a line of green.

Ahh.... my pureview display..... can nokia replace me a new yellow lumia 920? really don't want to switch back to android.
Anyone have the same problem as me?

johninsj

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Happily got my yellow Lumia 920 on first day of launch in Singapore. However, after playing with it for just less than 3 weeks.
One column of the display just shows a line of green.

Ahh.... my pureview display..... can nokia replace me a new yellow lumia 920? really don't want to switch back to android.
Anyone have the same problem as me?

When did you drop the phone ? :) - seriously that's a hardware issue - either your display spontaneously developed the problem, or it was damaged. Either is possible, but you'll need to get it repaired.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
When did you drop the phone ? :) - seriously that's a hardware issue - either your display spontaneously developed the problem, or it was damaged. Either is possible, but you'll need to get it repaired.
This is quite the assumption. Years ago I got an HP touch display laptop that developed the same exact issue after being nothing but babied. I agree it's a hardware issue, but dropping does NOT necessarily need to be the cause.

johninsj

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
This is quite the assumption. Years ago I got an HP touch display laptop that developed the same exact issue after being nothing but babied. I agree it's a hardware issue, but dropping does NOT necessarily need to be the cause.

Note I did say "either your display spontaneously developed the problem, or it was damaged" - its a hardware failure. Could be manufacture fail. Could be drop. Nokia will likely replace it free either way,

ccube1

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site

I have not dropped the phone. it just developed itself ...

ccube1

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
sent for service ... Nokia is not willing to replace a new lumia for me...
gave me a old N9 as temporary replacement while waiting for repair... contact cannot transfer to N9 from window phone as is meego. why don't nokia give me a windows phone as a temporary phone. no I have the phone but no contact at all, cannot do much also .. feel so sad :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion