Anyone else still waiting on a yellow 920?

akroy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Jealous is right, we are going into six weeks here. The wife wanted an iPhone and I wanted a 920, she was going to wait until my phone came in so we could both have new toys at the same time, the new iPhone In the house told me she got tired of waiting for the 920

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Sv: Anyone else still waiting on a yellow 920?

I am jealous like ....
grats man

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Jealous is right, we are going into six weeks here. The wife wanted an iPhone and I wanted a 920, she was going to wait until my phone came in so we could both have new toys at the same time, the new iPhone In the house told me she got tired of waiting for the 920

Haha know the feeling my son have his new toy iphone 4
And I am still waiting (red, black... In stock) on my yellow 920 :)

pulkit10

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Well...if it really makes you happy, I'm up in Canada so I'm waiting for the yellow one to arrive in my country. Yeah...I get a little emotional at times.

javiwwweb

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Guys, just wanted to let you know... Its 6:40am eastern and its STILL in stock at the premiere site! If anyone is up and about. GO FOR IT NOW!

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Guys, just wanted to let you know... Its 6:40am eastern and its STILL in stock at the premiere site! If anyone is up and about. GO FOR IT NOW!

Well if I lived in US but I don't
I'm still in Sweden: -(

javiwwweb

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I know I haven't checked in yet, but I wanted to let you know that the phone came in just as indicated and it was definitely worth the wait. My wife fell in love with it as well and wanted me to order one. Out of nowhere I get a shipment confirmation for my original order (Which is still listed as "Cancelled"). Now I have to figure out if AT&T can assign that phone to her when it gets here. Anyway, It looks every bit as amazing as I expected. I love it. It just have a favor to ask from anyone that has received theirs yet. Can someone upload the sample pictures folder online. I accidentally deleted it and I really liked these pics. I dont want to have to restore the phone because I deleted some pics. Anyway, good luck everyone the yellows are coming around finally. I wish you guys in Europe some good luck as well. Dont give up on it!

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I kind of am. Actually got mine about 2 weeks after it was first released, but I've been having quite a few freezing problems with it. Even doing a factory reset is a pain since it bricks the phone. AT&T said they'll replace the phone for me but they have no yellows in stock (only black, white and red). I love the yellow color, but to be honest I'm getting to the point I'm willing to try something else the freezing problems are so bad. I check with their chat people pretty much everyday (over the past week) to see if status has changed, but no dice.

Good luck to those of you who were able to get the phone through Premier.

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

I know I haven't checked in yet, but I wanted to let you know that the phone came in just as indicated and it was definitely worth the wait. My wife fell in love with it as well and wanted me to order one. Out of nowhere I get a shipment confirmation for my original order (Which is still listed as "Cancelled"). Now I have to figure out if AT&T can assign that phone to her when it gets here. Anyway, It looks every bit as amazing as I expected. I love it. It just have a favor to ask from anyone that has received theirs yet. Can someone upload the sample pictures folder online. I accidentally deleted it and I really liked these pics. I dont want to have to restore the phone because I deleted some pics. Anyway, good luck everyone the yellows are coming around finally. I wish you guys in Europe some good luck as well. Dont give up on it!

Awesome grats
Well my preliminary date is 28/1 this is the second time they change the date
Well I tried to order from several sites but no luck there is no yellow to find (white and black I can get but don't want that color )
:)

paneerakbari

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a cyan and yellow from Walmart Wireless back on November 26. Still waiting for anupdate on the order status. Walmart's customer service doesn't know anything, and Nokia's just refers back to Walmart.

With the India launch, it's starting to feel like maybe Nokia doesn't know what the **** is going on.

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

I got order confirmed send to me to day. Packed and on to the post office will most likely have my phone next week
Yihaa

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Ordered a cyan and yellow from Walmart Wireless back on November 26. Still waiting for anupdate on the order status. Walmart's customer service doesn't know anything, and Nokia's just refers back to Walmart.

With the India launch, it's starting to feel like maybe Nokia doesn't know what the **** is going on.

I think the sell much more then expected and the amount for all different market is not enuff
But worth the wait IMO

AdalLS

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I am waiting for a red 920 ordered from Phones4U as soon as it came back in stock. Still no dispatch notification. I am starting to worry that they did not really have them in stock. Anyone in the same situation?

Kinalyx

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Nice, mine will be at my house when i get home this evening, but i bought mine used on ebay. The plus side is that it came with a yellow wireless charger as well. If for some reason i dont love it, ill probably swap it out for a note 2.

Shawn

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Nice, mine will be at my house when i get home this evening, but i bought mine used on ebay. The plus side is that it came with a yellow wireless charger as well. If for some reason i dont love it, ill probably swap it out for a note 2.

Shawn

How do you like it so fare
My is on a train from the shop
:)

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Still waiting on my phone but it is on his way (I hope) ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo