Anyone else still waiting on a yellow 920?

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Sv: Anyone else still waiting on a yellow 920?

Still waiting on my phone but it is on his way (I hope) ;-)

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

it's funny over here as most of the retailers don't even bother to put estimates anymore, just "date open". Hopefully Nokia gets it shorted.

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Yep we have another yellow one on order since nov28th. Still waiting. Unacceptable.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

akroy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
My order with Walmart is being canceled tomorrow, I really didn't care what color it was and they seem unwilling to offer me any other color that they have in stock or any other incentive to stay with my order, the forums are great but I'm spending too much time on these boards looking for any news on my mystery phone. I don't think I will be getting a 920 even though i desperately wanted one, the allure is wearing off. if I have waited this long I might as well see what they bring out on the next release and I will not be ordering whatever I get, it is either in my hand or no deal.

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Sv: Anyone else still waiting on a yellow 920?

If I don't get an estimate by end of January I think I'll go crazy....if the phone comes in March...I'll be really sad...can't wait for it forever

I think they will drop in the end of January I got estimate from post office so I can fetch it this evening or tomorrow evening

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

akroy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
a little update on the yellows from walmart, i went on chat with walmart and they were telling me that the phones were on hold from the manufacturer. i went on chat with nokia and they told me that walmart does not have an open order with nokia for yellow lumia 920's at this time. bottom line on this is if walmart cannot get a good deal from the manufacturer they will not order the phones period. if you really need a yellow it is probably best to go another route. you can change your order and settle for a black as i did at the original pricing. the idea of a phone in another color other than black grew on me, i guess now at least i can blend in with the crowd.

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Wooohooo got my phone now .
I'm really impressed so much stuff works from the box small things like SMS the keyboard is awesome T9 work good I'm used with android where I need to config stuff and not be satisfied
I'm impressed
Sent from my RM-821_eu_sweden_235 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro